Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
overdosed on what you think? he definitely looks like a regular coke user

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well thats horrible news. Hope he pulls through. No matter what anyone thinks of him it's not something you like to hear.
Question is what are you doing on TMZ? Lol

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of his internet persona, but he's a human being and he's made it to the stage in his sport. He hustles at every trade show I've ever seen him at. Respect.

Thoughts for a quick & full recovery.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of his internet persona, but he's a human being and he's made it to the stage in his sport. He hustles at every trade show I've ever seen him at. Respect.

Thoughts for a quick & full recovery.

Agreed. I criticized him in the past about stupid stuff but not about this.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
overdosed on what you think? he definitely looks like a regular coke user

Who knows. It's not uncommon for elite level guys to have problems with pain killers. When your livelihood hinges on being big or strong you do what you gotta do to keep training.

Probably why kratom is so popular or was in BB circles. Was looked at like an alternative to the pills.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
This sucks. When I go to fitness expos, the two guys that I will stand in line for hours for are CT Fletcher and Rich Piana. Regardless of the Piana Haters opinion of the guy, the guy is genuine. He is not afraid to tell you that he takes steroids, GH, Slin and yes...synthol. You have to respect honestly in this game.
Would I follow his protocols? Of course not but It is fascinating to me to know what it takes to look like he does.

Hopefully, he recovers so his haters can talk more shit and his fans can continue to watch his videos.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
That's shitty new's. Im not a big fan of his but definitely don't wanna see anyone go thru that. Sending prayers his way. Hope he recovers

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn I hope he's okay....was just looking at a news article and of course in the comments all the uneducated naysayers are like "what do you expect with all those steroids??" ...I really hope it can conclusively be attributed to something else...

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lots of people use hard drugs ..

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have no issue with him, except for that racist rant.

Hope he recovers.

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
relevant to the topic

So many lols.
Rich Piana inspires people to stay natural far more than this dude. He sounds so dishonest with everything he just said. I mean he also is dishonest, but wouldnt hurt him to take up some acting classes to lie better

New Threads