Rich Piana in a Coma?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
At 16 years old I was already 240lbs. 275 in the off season.
At 14 years old I was 170lbs on stage.

Quite a growth spurt

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
Ohearn made me nauseous. He is so distorted. All I can say is wow, it must be lonely up there on your horse.......

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Latest from TMZ - the site that orignally reported Rich's accident:

8/11/2017 10:30 AM PDT

Bodybuilder Rich Piana Alive & Fighting After Medical Emergency, Girlfriend Says

EXCLUSIVE DETAILS

Bodybuilding superstar Rich Piana is alive and fighting for his life after a medical emergency in Florida this week ... so says his girlfriend.
TMZ Sports has learned ... Piana's fitness model girlfriend, Chanel Jansen, was with Piana when he collapsed and hit his head on Monday afternoon.
Sources tell us ... Chanel administered CPR on the massive 46-year-old until help arrived.
He was transported to a nearby hospital where he was put in a medically induced coma.
There were rumors that Piana died from his injuries -- but Chanel says that's just not true.
" I just want to be clear [Piana] is STILL ALIVE," Chanel says ... "All myself and his family are asking for is POSITIVE thoughts, prayers, and love."
Piana is a former Mr. California who went on to become a huge Instagram sensation -- racking up more than 1 million followers with pumped up photos and videos.
He's a staple on the bodybuilding circuit and has worked out with some of the biggest stars in the sport -- including the guy who plays The Mountain on "Game of Thrones."

Bicepticon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Didnt he have addiction problems with Opiods?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We are ALL part of this game and lifestyle. when one goes down it hits home for ALL of us. People who want to hate on him, fine. But now is not the time. We all stick a needle in our asses with the same compounds he uses. More or less. The man is fighting for his life. I pray he makes it.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
We are ALL part of this game and lifestyle. when one goes down it hits home for ALL of us. People who want to hate on him, fine. But now is not the time. We all stick a needle in our asses with the same compounds he uses. More or less. The man is fighting for his life. I pray he makes it.

Well said. Like I said in my first post, I can't stand the guy. I hear him speak and it makes me angry but when it comes to shit like this I don't care who it is I'll send some prayers their way. He's still a gym rat like the rest of us.

Battletoad

Reaction score
Well said. Like I said in my first post, I can't stand the guy. I hear him speak and it makes me angry but when it comes to shit like this I don't care who it is I'll send some prayers their way. He's still a gym rat like the rest of us.

I'm with you on that. He bugs the shit out of me, but he's one of us when all is said and done. Best wishes to him and his family.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I just cant listen to this guy. 2 minutes in and I want to punch him in the face.

New Threads