New to this...looking fr help with DNP

Crystal

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am new and looking for some advice.

I am 35 years old/female
220 pounds
perfect health outside of the weight.

3 weeks ago I started taking 20mg avanar a day and working out 6 days a week. I hired a trainer and he had me lifting waits, working on my core and 30 minutes of cardio every session. He put me on a strict diet with no sugar that I have followed. After the first week we started working out 1hr and 20 minutes 6 days. Then I found a workout program called HIIT. I than hired a new personal trainer and I know do HIIT 6 days a week for 30 minutes a session. I have also upped my avanar to 30mg a day. My biggest problem- I have gained 8 pounds.

When my cycle ends with avanar ( I have another 3 weeks) I want to start taking DNP with ephedrine. Im looking for advice on dosage, how long I can take it safetly and any other tips that help. My target weight is 130 pounds. Will it be safe to continue my training while I am on it? Once again- any advice would help.

Last edited:

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're taking 30mg of anavar a day and you're a woman. Of course you gained 8 lbs. 3 of it is prob dick growth.

You need to stop taking everything you're on for drugs and supps and just diet and exercise.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's water weight from the Anavar.

That might be a bit high of a dose for you. 20 should be more than enough.

Beware trainer who wants you on high doses. Makes his work look more effective

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
**** me, is this what personal trainers do in the states? Put fat ****s on steds? And women?!

Seriously as awful as this will sound, exercise and exercise. 4 sets of put the fork the **** down a day. 220lbs didnt grow out of nowhere.

New Threads