How long is to long

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hope yall don't get tired of me posting questions but you guys are like a family that I believe in and trust. as more members come on board I wont ask as much and I will try to help others from what I have learned. With that being said-

How long is to long for a test only cycle. Test at 500mgs per week. And I mean long as in safe. So I can still pct and wont stay shut down.

G

Georgia

Man you're crazy. Ask all the questions you want!

Every body is different. You can get shut down on 6 weeks of Test and some people can go 24 weeks and recover fine.

I have been reading around and people are saying that 12-14 weeks minimum on Test cycle. That is 3 months minimum. So people that are doing 6 month Test cycles and recovering must have it spot on.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with Georgia,14-18 weeks is what most do thats not on trt.Just remember the most important thing,the longer you stay on,the harder and longer it is to recover

I just came of a 24 week cycle of test/deca....but im on trt,and i kept up with my blood test alot

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am leaning towards a 16 week test only cycle. So sounds like I'm safe.

Georgia I have to tell you that your name has screwed my head all up. I am a huge old school country western lover and every time i see your name the willie nelson song "georgia" plays over and over in my head. i catch myself singing it at freaking work.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Georgia I have to tell you that your name has screwed my head all up. I am a huge old school country western lover and every time i see your name the willie nelson song "georgia" plays over and over in my head. i catch myself singing it at freaking work.
good choice brother for 16 weeks

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so bullseye what kind of tractor do you have? I just bought me a brand new john deere. I love it!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ya your fine with 16 weeks. Most people dont have to worry about not recovering from test only. Test is easy on the hpta and fairly easy to recover from. You could probably run a 30 week test only cycle and be fine...if not there is always dr scally :)

and never worry about asking questions bro...how do you think we learned alot of what we did?

G

Georgia

Haha. So that makes two people that think about me during the day. You & my girlfriend...and I am only assuming she thinks about me

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have enough for a 20 week cycle but I know that every bottle will be a little short so i figure 16- 18 weeks. I just didn't want to quit at 12 if I was still gaining but I don't want to take a chance of shutting down either.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya bro hit a 16 week up. Sounds Yummy to me

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha. So that makes two people that think about me during the day. You & my girlfriend...and I am only assuming she thinks about me

Uh huh hey baby hows it going. I guess I do sing about you all day. song does go georgia on my mind. take it and run you homo.

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
after I hit the 16 week i will post a current pic. and trust me i will take it when I am at my absolute best. Then I will say something like well here I am at week 3. Not any gains yet..

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have enough for a 20 week cycle but I know that every bottle will be a little short so i figure 16- 18 weeks. I just didn't want to quit at 12 if I was still gaining but I don't want to take a chance of shutting down either.
I get what your saying but in all reality you risk shutting yourself down with just one pin...but the chances are not great

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i assess things as i go.....sometimes im not doin all that hot and need to end things at 12.,13...others went to 18.

guys go a lot higher than 500mg for 4,5...7 months, but how many of those are guys fucked downstairs...?? tough to say, but when you put it into retrospect what some get away with and what the majority do it nuts.

how many times is this for you?? most guys go longer and longer each run

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This will be number 4. but with that being said I took 9 yrs off. 9yrs off steroids. I also took 6 yrs out of the gym. been back in the gym a little over 2 yrs now. I ran that one z cycle (im pct'ing from now) but I didn't gain a single pound from it. So wouldn't it be almost like I have never done a cycle? I was wanting to run 16week test. Then 2 test deca cycles, then if I feel ready I want to try a tren cycle. If I can get that to work out I want to compete in a show. Not looking to be mr olympia just get on stage and see where I stand against the younger guys. I would rather change up compounds than run higher doses.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn bro you didn't gain a pound from the z cycle? Did you get bloods while you were on?

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No I didnt'. There a few others in the gym with me that were running the same gear and no one saw a thing from it. We just got pissed off a pct.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
IMO your blood work is the only thing that can really answer this question. And as far as recovery its a crap shoot. A lot is up to the individual's own ability to recover.

New Threads