Tips for reducing PIP

El Gringo

Reaction score
No one's mentioned this here, but to reduce pip you want to get blood circulation around the injection site.
Here's what you can do to get blood circulating after pinning:
1. massage the area for a couple minutes
2. Heat the area with a heating pad (can also use a hot water bottle or I use a hair dryer)
3. stretch it out
4. go for a 20 minute run

you won't even realize you stuck yourself the next day.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
I usually take a meat tenderizing hammer and gently hit w/e muscle Im about to inject.

Really helps with the exfoliation process......

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
No one's mentioned this here, but to reduce pip you want to get blood circulation around the injection site.
Here's what you can do to get blood circulating after pinning:
1. massage the area for a couple minutes
2. Heat the area with a heating pad (can also use a hot water bottle or I use a hair dryer)
3. stretch it out
4. go for a 20 minute run

you won't even realize you stuck yourself the next day.

HAHAHAHAHA shut up

Battletoad

Reaction score
Just a brief update:

1. The test was bad. A fellow powerlifter friend with much more experience than me pinned 1.5cc, and it crippled him too. Worst pip he's ever had in the couple years he's been on.

2. I have better stuff now (test cyp 250) and it's buttery smooth. Pinned quads twice, and what little pip there is, is gone in 24hrs or so. Quite pleasant, really.

3. Friend commented on the Test E carrier oil being abnormally thick. It sat in my muscle like a rock. He described it as shitty gravy. My source is being cool about everything. Sending me another batch, and if that doesn't work out, then he's refunding my money, and we're calling it square. He said it's a rarity, but it has happened three other times in the last four years. I still maintain that his BA content is too high, and carrier oil is too thick, but that's on him to change.

Thanks for the advice, everyone.

New Threads