Tips for reducing PIP

Battletoad

Reaction score
I'm on 500mg/wk of Test E, and I was just wondering what some of your favorite PIP reduction methods are. I'm new at this, and a little senior advice is appreciated. Thanks fellas.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Virgin muscles tend to bark at ye a bit. Rotate sites. It'll get better. Unless yer running concentrated gear, the pip from a bit of Test E (200, 250) should be negligible.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Inject slower. No reason to pound that sh*t in. Honestly, in 4 years of TRT I think I've had a little soreness twice.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey BT, you did not give much info. I know when I started TRT I was only doing 200mg of test cyp....but I still cut the dose in half and did 50% on Monday night and 50% Thursday morning. Many are going to be coughing the P word ... which was prolly true ... over 6 years I now do 2.5 ml or test prop at one time ... but it just takes a little time to build your confidence.

Another thing is where are you inject it? I find VG are the easiest to reach and tend to cause less PIP.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Ventroglute is pretty sweet if you're just sensitive to volume. If it's the gear itself, just do small shots.

Battletoad

Reaction score
Thanks Tool. That's what my dude said, too. I think the BA may be a little high, and it's just triggering an inflammatory response in my body. I can't imagine it would be the carrier oil or the hormone. Everything is in solution at room temp, so crashing at body temp doesn't make any sense. I think I'm just sensitive to gear for the time being. I hope it gets better. Even though last night's quad pin nearly crippled me this morning, 400mg of ibuprofen knocked it down.

Battletoad

Reaction score
Thanks Transcend. I pinned 1cc into my vastus lateralis last night, and it damn near crippled me this morning. The site was swollen much more than it should have been, and it felt like someone shot me with a paintball at 5 yards haha. I'll try splitting the doses between glute and ventroglute. Quad seems to be a no-go for now.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Even sterile gear can cause an abscess. Be careful bud and keep antibiotics on hand. May be worth grabbing some filters and oil.

New Threads