Best cycle for cutting

BadBoys

Reaction score
I first off want to say I was started on trt back in nov 2013. With a few cycles already under my belt but with a lack of real knowledge on how to do things I finally learned how to properly run cycle. With a few more under my belt the correct way and knowing how to eat and train I sort of accidentally stumbled into my best cycle to date for shredding body fat. Having used almost every compound except primo I had learned my body and what I responded best too. For me I decided to run a cruise dose of test 200-300mg/wk with just 300mg of masteron a week and within two months I looked better than I had ever before with no sides and no high blood pressure issues. About to start another cycle of test/masteron and this time going to run the test at 200mg and masteron at 600mg/wk. Research shows with higher doses of masteron the better the results so let's see how this one does. Already in calorie deficit and excited to see. Here are some pics of before I started the cycle and two months after to show you what it did for me. IMG_3768.jpgIMG_3770.jpg

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
About to run the same cycle, except I will be adding some anadrol to the mix to start things off.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like just test cardio and a good diet ..It's really all a person needs

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
How much did you drop? Defiantly looks good Bro.

Just me but for a good cut: Diet, cardio, test, tren,var and diet; in that order.

Reactions: Dav

El Gringo

Reaction score
Most people will say diet. But the toughest part of dieting is controlling your appetite. Some people lose their appetite on certain steroids (ex. Tren and some orals). choose a steroid that you lose your appetite on and run it. I also found out that Pramiplexole is an awesome appetite suppressant. it completely diminishes my cravings and makes me feel full after eating a few peanuts. It has to do with it raising your dopamine levels. But it should only be used when running a 19-nor (Tren, Deca...). I'm not saying you should do it, but in my opinion it is the most ideal cycle to cut fat. you did pretty good cutting fat in 2 months, your going at a good pace and should just continue doing what your doing.

Reaction score
How much did you drop? Defiantly looks good Bro.

Just me but for a good cut: Diet, cardio, test, tren,var and diet; in that order.

I concur though I might swap the var for some winny but diet cardio are the most important

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Test and var usually does good for me on a cut