Newbie looking for some direction

Reaction score
I've been having my MD give me Testosterone Cypionate but only 1cc every 2 weeks - not getting any gains. He's a good guy, but he's not comfortable going any higher.

I keep hitting dead ends and finding people I just know I can't trust -
Looking for some help - someone I could talk to.

Anyone?

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry, but 1cc every two weeks isn't going to produce gains. Doc is going to prescribe TRT.

Reaction score
By the way, I've been in the gym for 30 months now, working with a trainer, most of my life in the gym before the trainer, but I'm just not getting the gains and cuts I'm after. The T is all I've tried, but I am ready to try a cycle and see what I can achieve. Just don't know where to look and how to know if what I find is for real - any advice would be appreciated.

Reaction score
So - what do I do - I have no idea where to turn - can you head me in the right direction?

thanks!

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
This isn't a source board my friend, but provide your stats, diet, workout, and goals, and you will get some help.

You said you only tried T, is that the 125/150mg a week you described in your first post? If that's true, you should be doing a ton more research here on the subject. Lots a great info and peeps out here. Read the stickys if you haven't.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
What did your blood work look like at 100 mg EOW?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So - what do I do - I have no idea where to turn - can you head me in the right direction?

thanks!

Your problem isn't from not doing enough steroids. Your trainer probably sucks and doesn't have you doing the proper things. And/Or your diet is not optimal. And/or you are being impatient.

NoQuarter

Reaction score
Your problem isn't from not doing enough steroids. Your trainer probably sucks and doesn't have you doing the proper things. And/Or your diet is not optimal. And/or you are being impatient.

Exactly!!!!!!!!

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Oh boy...

Fire your trainer. Why pay someone who you are unsatisfied with?

Kos

Reaction score
I've been having my MD give me Testosterone Cypionate but only 1cc every 2 weeks - not getting any gains. He's a good guy, but he's not comfortable going any higher.

If you can afford it, look around for Men's hormone clinics in your area. They're more expensive than a Family doc with insurance, but you could easily get scripted 200mg/week or more, plus an AI and HCG.

That should make you feel better and help with gains - as long as your diet and training are in check. Then if you still aren't satisfied, maybe look into cycling.

Ironcrusher

Reaction score
From the sounds of it, the trainer needs to go!! You need to do a little more reading on the site. Gain a little knowledge before someone sticks you with the wrong stuff.

New Threads