Private messages

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Is anybody having issues with the pm system? I just received a pm from a user that thinks they may have an issue, just want to see if this is an isolated incident or there are others. Thanks

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Noods are coming through on my end.....

Redrum1327

Elite
Reaction score
had some issues sending and receiving a couple months ago but it was only for a 3-4 day span and it just started working fine again after the 3-4 days of glitches.

Reaction score
i would like to get in touch with you ,i have a request , i can't start a conversation since i am new and need 25 posts to do so .

Reaction score
Is anybody having issues with the pm system? I just received a pm from a user that thinks they may have an issue, just want to see if this is an isolated incident or there are others. Thanks

i would like to get in touch with you ,i have a request , i can't start a conversation since i am new and need 25 posts to do so .

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

We don't have sources advertising here if you haven't noticed and we sure and shit wouldn't host you. Can't even believe I am seeing your name

Caballero

Reaction score
i would like to get in touch with you ,i have a request , i can't start "soliciting " since i am new and need 25 posts to do so .
Fixed ! LOL This made my day ....hahahahaha thxs clown! :)

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Been having issues with pms

Told her to look at the bright side

In a few days I can fuc you without a rubber

Last edited:
Reaction score
i do not want to advertise here , i would like to get in touch with a admin for a request . its not about advertising . thanks

bplebo75

Reaction score
No issues

New Threads