Greetings!

The.Mrs

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! Thanks for having me here I look forward to picking your brains and eventually being a contributor to the wealth of knowledge shared here on this forum.

Cheers!

The.Mrs

Lady Member
Reaction score
I should mention I just had a baby in May, I have since run a 10wk cycle on var, I take 2.5 IU's of hgh (3 days on, break for a day then two days on break for a day) and I am looking to start a cycle of winny in late October (which will be 10weeks since my var cycle ended)

The.Mrs

Lady Member
Reaction score
I am 5'2" I weigh 140lbs I hit the gym every other day, complete newbie to all of this, to be perfectly honest, I am looking for some guidance and to gain knowledge here

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
I should mention I just had a baby in May, I have since run a 10wk cycle on var, I take 2.5 IU's of hgh (3 days on, break for a day then two days on break for a day) and I am looking to start a cycle of winny in late October (which will be 10weeks since my var cycle ended)

How much var did you run?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have you been doing all this on your own or have you had someone coaching or guiding you along the way. Any aspirations of competing?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
How long have you been working out? That is some pretty high doses of HGH for a women who is a newbie. Honestly, I have never heard of a women taking that much HGH.

The.Mrs

Lady Member
Reaction score
Have you been doing all this on your own or have you had someone coaching or guiding you along the way. Any aspirations of competing?

I have had some guidance as well as my own research, I have no interest in competing; but I wouldn't rule it out.

The.Mrs

Lady Member
Reaction score
How long have you been working out? That is some pretty high doses of HGH for a women who is a newbie. Honestly, I have never heard of a women taking that much HGH.

I worked out mildly for quite some time before and during my pregnancy, but I have kicked it up since having the baby. My body has gone thru a lot of changes. I have done research with the hgh and do understand it is on the higher end of the spectrum for female dosing, however; it isn't completely unheard of. I have read and researched women taking a lot more than me, I am comfortable at 2.5 IU's.

The.Mrs

Lady Member
Reaction score

Also, sorry, I didn't start at 2.5 IU, I started with 1 IU and gradually increased to 2.5 IU's

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I worked out mildly for quite some time before and during my pregnancy, but I have kicked it up since having the baby. My body has gone thru a lot of changes. I have done research with the hgh and do understand it is on the higher end of the spectrum for female dosing, however; it isn't completely unheard of. I have read and researched women taking a lot more than me, I am comfortable at 2.5 IU's.
I am a big believer in hitting your natural limit first then starting off small as to not use more than is needed to reach your goals.
It is not unheard of for folks to take a more aggressive approach tho. You should start a log here. I would love to see progress pics with your protocol.

The.Mrs

Lady Member
Reaction score
I am a big believer in hitting your natural limit first then starting off small as to not use more than is needed to reach your goals.
It is not unheard of for folks to take a more aggressive approach tho. You should start a log here. I would love to see progress pics with your protocol.

That sounds like a great idea! As soon as I get a better handle on using this site I will start a log for sure :) Thanks!

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Just curious as to why you are taking GH.

What BSP said, start a log so we can follow you. Be interesting to hear and the see results. Lots of good folks out here.

The.Mrs

Lady Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Just curious as to why you are taking GH.

What BSP said, start a log so we can follow you. Be interesting to hear and the see results. Lots of good folks out here.

I am taking the gh for many reasons, one being my skin (for wrinkles as well as mild acne), hair and mood swings, the other perks are just that lol!