Looking for guidance

Kos

Reaction score
Hey, so I'm preparing to get flamed for this (and probably rightly so), but I've grown tired of my high-TRT dose and feel the itch to blast. I just don't want to **** up a good thing (career-wise, TRT doc-wise, etc.) I've ran a few cycles in the past but have been solely on a high TRT dose since. I'm 30'ish, weigh around 230'ish, and have been a lifter/athlete(not pro) for around 15 yrs.

I've been researching for a few months and decided to ask you fine gentlemen for advice. Anyone familiar with POTG or PPL? I'm extremely cautious and have scoured the usual spots for info on them, turning up a few minor red flags in the process (PPL especially) - though nothing too blatant; yet, they seem better than most of the competition (I'm probably looking in the wrong places I know).

An IRL source would be ideal but, alas, I have a bit of an antisocial personality in the real world - so developing friendly relationships at the gym takes a long time... unless we're talking about kinky nutjob females, I attract them like gravity. Also, I've yet to see any bros that really look "on" in my gym.

Anyway, I apologize for groveling so early in my ug career and promise to stick around and build more rapport regardless of how badly I may get flamed.

Thanks in advance

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey, so I'm preparing to get flamed for this (and probably rightly so), but I've grown tired of my high-TRT dose and feel the itch to blast. I just don't want to **** up a good thing (career-wise, TRT doc-wise, etc.) I've ran a few cycles in the past but have been solely on a high TRT dose since. I'm 30'ish, weigh around 230'ish, and have been a lifter/athlete(not pro) for around 15 yrs.

I've been researching for a few months and decided to ask you fine gentlemen for advice. Anyone familiar with POTG or PPL? I'm extremely cautious and have scoured the usual spots for info on them, turning up a few minor red flags in the process (PPL especially) - though nothing too blatant; yet, they seem better than most of the competition (I'm probably looking in the wrong places I know).

An IRL source would be ideal but, alas, I have a bit of an antisocial personality in the real world - so developing friendly relationships at the gym takes a long time... unless we're talking about kinky nutjob females, I attract them like gravity. Also, I've yet to see any bros that really look "on" in my gym.

Anyway, I apologize for groveling so early in my ug career and promise to stick around and build more rapport regardless of how badly I may get flamed.

Thanks in advance

Welcome to UG. Not going to flame you because you already know what you need to do. Stick around, contribute, be a part of the community. You've done some cycles in the past so I'm sure you have some knowledge to share.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG, not sure what the two acronyms are, I'm sure someone will though.

BigJohnny

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. I've heard of both places you speak of but have no first hand knowledge. Good luck on accomplishing your goals.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Just use google maps;
They always alert me when traffics afoot......

New Threads