my cardio... is it right???

Reaction score
I usually do my cardio in the morning on an empty stomach. Some times i can't because of my job. My question is how many hours after eating should i do cardio, and will this still burn fat or just to food I ate.

Reaction score
the 2nd best time to do cardio is immediantly after your workout before your PWO shake. you also dont need to do cardio for as long if it is PWO because your workout has already burned up your glycogen. with your glycogen gone you should start burning fat almost immediantly.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
the 2nd best time to do cardio is immediantly after your workout before your PWO shake. you also dont need to do cardio for as long if it is PWO because your workout has already burned up your glycogen. with your glycogen gone you should start burning fat almost immediantly.
The goal of cardio is to burn calories, right? Why would you do less cardio or burn less calories just because you used up glycogen? I don't think that you fully understand glycogen storage or the benefits of cardio.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score

I suggest you read a recent study done by Schoenfeld, Aragon, et. al about casted vs non-casted cardio and the lack of differences found between the two.

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
Your life flashing before your eyes? If so you're doing it right.. whew. I hate me some cardio

New Threads