Coming off HRT after 6.5 years

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i sent u a pm, read it, and listen to the guys on here, gymrat already told u other stuff that would help,

if u dont want to be on trt, then ask ur doc what he recommends to restart as well...

153.... id be on trt , hell mine was 250, hematologist and urologist both said back to trt for u....

it will take a lot of time and effort along w horrible sides if u decide to forgo trt and do a restart, u decide and dont forget, these guys have given u valuable info as well,

Reaction score
im trying my best to stay off. i really want to recover and be normal again. understand, i just stopped after 6.5 years, its definitely going to be in the tank. im just going to try the clomid and see what it does and go from there. im having a panic attack right now, this is what this does to me. my energy is so low i cannot even hold a conversation with someone. this frightens me.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im trying my best to stay off. i really want to recover and be normal again. understand, i just stopped after 6.5 years, its definitely going to be in the tank. im just going to try the clomid and see what it does and go from there. im having a panic attack right now, this is what this does to me. my energy is so low i cannot even hold a conversation with someone. this frightens me.
Welcome to my world, i have panic attacks, and anxiety but feel so much better on trt, but my wife says i like to fawk to much and im a d ick head when im on trt, hahaha oh well i love being on trt, and it helps my body, ill stay on if i can and if not then ill figure something else out

Reaction score
have you ever heard of not being able to speak much? this scares me, i believe its from anxiety though, it paralyzes me. truth is, my korean acupuncturist said its low CHI which means its from low energy from stopping. he did say its not a smart move to stop cold turkey. god dammit. i might just have to go back on and rebuild from there

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
have you ever heard of not being able to speak much? this scares me, i believe its from anxiety though, it paralyzes me. truth is, my korean acupuncturist said its low CHI which means its from low energy from stopping. he did say its not a smart move to stop cold turkey. god dammit. i might just have to go back on and rebuild from there
Yes cold turkey is usually a no no, i had no choice id go back on and do a proper pct, that way ur not having issues as bad as u describe,

Reaction score
just got back from the ER, i was so paranoid about it, they drew blood and said i have anxiety from stopping but otherwise am fine, doc said i had balls stopping cold turkey like that but that i have already went through the shittiest part being 8.5 weeks off already. it can only get better from here. my boys are full and hang so that has to be really good. they havent been like this since 2009 or so (unless i take HCG and dial in my E2 all perfectly which i could rarely do while on - always ended up too high or low and sack gets tight).

New Threads