Dallas Mccarver passed away

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Similar stories come out when wrestlers were dropping dead all over the place years ago. You don't want to expose the business for what it is (drug fueled) so you come up with some nonsense reasoning instead and those who don't know better will believe it. I don't think anyone in this community bought the "choked on food" cause for a second.

Sad news of course. One of the brightest talents to come through the ranks. Hopefully there are lessons here and the community as a whole learns from them.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not sure why he would take Slin that late in the evening, doesnt make sense. Wonder if he was a diabetic....

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Similar stories come out when wrestlers were dropping dead all over the place years ago. You don't want to expose the business for what it is (drug fueled) so you come up with some nonsense reasoning instead and those who don't know better will believe it. I don't think anyone in this community bought the "choked on food" cause for a second.

Sad news of course. One of the brightest talents to come through the ranks. Hopefully there are lessons here and the community as a whole learns from them.

Very true

A LOT of these guys are on so much shit and party animals.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
That's hard to listen to that call. Terrible loss. RIP

Reaction score
RIP Dallas.

Still amazed..as others have said. Following him for so long feel like I know the guy. Cant get it out of my mind since it happened.

I really dont know why it hit me as hard as it did. Just weird.

He was going to do big things. He already did. It was just going to get better.

Goes to show everyone has a time. Dont take it for granted brothers.

Reaction score
Dallas was definitely not a party animal tho he was as serious and passion about the sport as you can get. But yeah I heard it was slin too, Josh L his room mate did mention possible slin..I have no idea but he was over doing something and paid the price..simply shouldn't have happened. RIP.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Man that phonecall is hard to listen to. You can hear the panic and helplessness in joshs voice. No doubt that will haunt him for years to come

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've made a similar phone call with a friend who went down from slin many years ago. He was actually the first person I had ever heard of doing slin. One of the scariest things I've seen. They got him back and he was fine though.

One of the reasons I've never touched slin...seeing that scared the shit out of me.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've made a similar phone call with a friend who went down from slin many years ago. He was actually the first person I had ever heard of doing slin. One of the scariest things I've seen. They got him back and he was fine though.

One of the reasons I've never touched slin...seeing that scared the shit out of me.

Ur a half diabetic

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Slin has its limits but I've ran it a few times and it's very easy to do unless your a moron. 10g carbs per 1iu of slin isnt rocket science. I have no knowledge or experience of what Amounts dallas or any of those guys take but from what my doc says is some of them run it IV with a bag of dextrose or do upwards of 60iu per day. I will say this...no one gets that big without pounding slin. Steroids alone will not get you to that level.

New Threads