Dallas Mccarver passed away

Bosco200

Reaction score
Dallas Mccarver passed away a few hours ago, Dave Palumbo will be going live on YouTube soon with more details about what happen.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh damn. I know he had collapsed during prejudging. But this!!??? Oh man.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
His training patner came home from morning cardio and found Dallas choking on the floor. Appears to be sleep apnea related. The guy was a monster and most likely a future Mr. O winner....

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fawkin' ell - RIP. He had so much potential - such a shame.

Too soon.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
His training patner came home from morning cardio and found Dallas choking on the floor. Appears to be sleep apnea related. The guy was a monster and most likely a future Mr. O winner....

He choked on food.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
shitty is all i can say. He would of done big things on stage in 2-5 yrs

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
If the initial reports are accurate, the poor guy choked on food. Of all the shitty ways to go...

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
That's f-ed!
My esophagus is screwed up so I have to get put under so it can be stretched out every couple years. I've choked over 100 times but was always able to breathe.
One of my worst fears is to go out like that. It's torture.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I've gotta add this. I count my blessings every day. I know of several times I went to sleep in the past that I should not have woken up, but I can't imagine how many close calls I've had in my life that I'm totally unaware of. Take it slow brothers.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
I just woke up to the news and i was proper shocked. I was a huge fan of his, watched all his videos and followed him on social media. You kinda feel like you know the guy. What shits me is that people will naturally blame the drugs and speculate all kinds of things. Rip brother

Reaction score
I've been following dallas for years as he is same age as me and have watched his profession through the sport...dude had a lot going for him to make it big in the sport. It's a sad day in bodybuilding and he was too young to die...I feel he got too ambitious and maybe took it too far

im not talking shit but fuk the dude is the youngest and biggest bodybuilder ever for his age ..6'1" 335lbs...and he choked on some food?????? I'm gonna have to say no..not sure if the public will ever know what really happened here.

but my guess would be anything around the lines of thrombus/blood clot/stroke....cardiac arrest (undiagnosed preexisting condition?), BP too high too long and internal brain hemorrhage and clot etc...I doubt it would have been insulin related cuz he's a pro...but you never know ...all I do know is if u a pro and ur 335lbs of solid muscle mass you're running some serious fuking sauce....

RIP

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im lost of words... I cant believe it. Really fked me up to hear this . really hurt and sad , RIP

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've gotta add this. I count my blessings every day. I know of several times I went to sleep in the past that I should not have woken up, but I can't imagine how many close calls I've had in my life that I'm totally unaware of. Take it slow brothers.

I hear you 100%. I'm an ironworker. One step or mistake from death daily and don't even realize it.