Kigtropin results (serum)

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We all hate bad news on this fucking HGH delema and I hate to report this more then you even know.

5iu's IM 3hrs 15min prior to blood draw (empty stomach)

0.1ng's

100% bunk batch #20120210-04

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you gonna start testing igf Mike?

Gstacker

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do these have "kigtropin"
Stamped in the lid with experation dates and batch#'s mike? Thanks again for some more feedback... For a brand with so many counterfeits seems like we should be able to find at least one good batch hmmmmmm....

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do these have "kigtropin"
Stamped in the lid with experation dates and batch#'s mike? Thanks again for some more feedback... For a brand with so many counterfeits seems like we should be able to find at least one good batch hmmmmmm....

Yes these have the batch # is noted in my original post and yes they have Kigtropin on the caps.

Z

Zeek

PB or Mike are these kigs in fact the NQK in a black box with NQK on it, those are the new ones that are supposed to be good.

I see the pic of kigs here but don't see them matching the descriptions I am hearing.

I would upload the pic of his kigs but it is saying it is too large to upload.

I get that often but only on this site. Any clues or fixes?

Z

Zeek

POB do they have NQK stamped on them ? We need a pic of the new NQK's that are supposedly testing well.

Best test I have seen for NQK has been in the low teens. I hear stories of 30 on serum and that it is even guaranteed by the source selling these NQK's

One site that is posting good results I refuse to even go on.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB do they have NQK stamped on them ? We need a pic of the new NQK's that are supposedly testing well.

Best test I have seen for NQK has been in the low teens. I hear stories of 30 on serum and that it is even guaranteed by the source selling these NQK's

One site that is posting good results I refuse to even go on.

NQK?

Here's the pics

620be2f7.jpg

762e44fc.jpg

2d1b74a4.jpg

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have same numbers Bro!

Z

Zeek

If you don't see NQK stamped on the box then they are not NQK's

In the end even one of the biggest supporters for kigs on another site tested low on them so I am going to keep steering ppl away from these until better news is reported.

Reaction score
I dont believe these are the "new " NQK's, while I havent seen them, they are supposed to be in a black box. That isnt a black box.

Reaction score
"These N.Q.K's are really the best quality you can get for these
price .. they even outrange many farmgrades !!
Packaging is shiny black box, NQK, to distinguish them from any
other Kigtropin of any other manufacturer."

One sellers quote

Z

Zeek

Thank you for the clarification Hmmm. If you can find any pics plz post them in this thread of the NQK's

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would def like to see pics of that NQK box and the vials...

Reaction score
I want to give them a shot so I will update with photos and a test as soon as I can. Currently running eli green tops which gave me a results of 14.9 ng/ml

P

Phatbastard

PB or Mike are these kigs in fact the NQK in a black box with NQK on it, those are the new ones that are supposed to be good.

I see the pic of kigs here but don't see them matching the descriptions I am hearing.

I would upload the pic of his kigs but it is saying it is too large to upload.

I get that often but only on this site. Any clues or fixes?

nqk is a nme i invented , nqk is nothing more than kigtropin . inthe beginning i send them in their origina/autentic boxes .. theones i started sending with black boxes are exactly the same as theones in green boxes , but i started sending themin black boxes todistinguish them from all the bad kigtropin outthere .. as a matterof fact ,we just repack the autentic vials ( with kigtropin label )into the black boxes .. at least we can ditignuish them well next month we will have the whole nqk line total diffrent than itis now . the vials will have a red top and black label, black boxand own cusomized inserts ... than it is not kigtropin anymore buta own stand alone brand , brought out by me .. i hope this explaination helped you

Direct from the mouth of the horse!

Reaction score
nqk is a nme i invented , nqk is nothing more than kigtropin . inthe beginning i send them in their origina/autentic boxes .. theones i started sending with black boxes are exactly the same as theones in green boxes , but i started sending themin black boxes todistinguish them from all the bad kigtropin outthere .. as a matterof fact ,we just repack the autentic vials ( with kigtropin label )into the black boxes .. at least we can ditignuish them well next month we will have the whole nqk line total diffrent than itis now . the vials will have a red top and black label, black boxand own cusomized inserts ... than it is not kigtropin anymore buta own stand alone brand , brought out by me .. i hope this explaination helped you

Direct from the mouth of the horse!

I gather this is a good thing?

New Threads