Second cycle options: dbol & test e?

Reaction score
Completed my first cycle of just test e 500 a week & it went good. Gained like crazy & I got comments from a lot of people.

Now I'm wondering how a cycle with dbol & test e would do? Have any of y'all made good gains with these 2 together? I'm thinking about trying this cycle for good mass & strength. Is there anything better that y'all would recommend?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dbol test would be a good 2nd cycle. Nothing wrong with that! 500-750mg test 50mg Dbol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are gonna love dbol. Make sure you have arimidex or aromasin and some nolva on hand. It can aromatize pretty quick. But holy shit the strength gains from it are awesome. So push the limits in the gym while on it. 4 to 6 weeks at 30mg will do.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
You are gonna love dbol. Make sure you have arimidex or aromasin and some nolva on hand. It can aromatize pretty quick. But holy shit the strength gains from it are awesome. So push the limits in the gym while on it. 4 to 6 weeks at 30mg will do.

I've never done dbol I'm pretty gyno prone. I do like drol tho. Do you feel they are pretty comparable pob?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've never done dbol I'm pretty gyno prone. I do like drol tho. Do you feel they are pretty comparable pob?

No they have some subtle and not so subtle differences.

If you are gyno prone try drol but do run 20 nolva per day with it. 40 if need be.

Reaction score
I hear dbol is amazing have fun I'm doing it for my second cycle

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
drol or dbol will be great if you have only ran tes.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How about, what are you looking for in a second cycle?
Seems you got great responce from others on your 1st cycle, why not do the same cycle?

Youll get a great mass cycle with test and dbol. You also have to eat as much to gain and maintain.

Orals? As stated mass cycle dbol will be great.
Me? Sdrol please

Thanks.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My favorite is test Deca with a dbol kickstart

Reaction score
What liver support would you gents take?

I have read a fair few different approaches. Milk thistle and Liv 52 (lots of different dosages), just Tudca (different dosages), also some people refer to N2Guard (I am always cautious of an overpriced scam as I haven't seen that mentioned here).

Thanks.

Reaction score
I thought I remember reading that tbol is similar to dbol but the sides were not as bad. Why is it not recommended as a kick start as often as dbol is?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Test/Dbol is a great second cycle. Honestly, you could do another test cycle and still get really good results. There is something to be said about the dbol kickstart tho.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test/Dbol is a great second cycle. Honestly, you could do another test cycle and still get really good results. There is something to be said about the dbol kickstart tho.

He hasnt replied to his own thread but i echo what you said.
I also say go with a second test cycle if he got great responce.

New Threads