Need good source- someone hook me up

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm sure u have Facebook MySpace instagram twitter and spend all your time on those like every other little dork. Keep living life brahhhhh

He could ask all his social media for legit sources.....

Then again. He probably doesnt want his followers to know.

Ill help him out.

Join a transgender forum and ask them for test...they probably either will send you to a legit doc who can rx you on the side. OR one of them probably can get it on the black market.
Im sure they will be glad to help you transition. Wether to freak or female.

Reaction score
Sorry I'm not cool enough for you internet cool guys- I'll just wait on Alpha Pharma from Spain lmao

Nothing in life worth having ever comes easy. It has nothing to do with some "cool guys and cliques". You're simply in the wrong neck of the woods. Here are some tips for you.

- Respect the rules of the boards you're visiting. You make yourself out to be an entitled asshat when you come in with that kind of attitude.

- Go read. Seriously. I'm still learning the ropes and I'm very new to the game, but in my travels and desire to educate myself, I've come across all sorts of amazing shit.

- No one here owes you anything. If you want it, go put in the time researching. The info is out there, you just have to go find it. Holding others accountable for your laziness is retarded.

Reaction score
Im new to this site. Do people actually do this all the time? Are they serious?

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Sometimes when I'm sad i repeat "Beep Bop" to myself like I'm a little robot walking about until the tears are gone

sas

Reaction score
Hi friends,
May I ask another question - how can I advertise my gear from BalkanPharmaceuticals here on the forum?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Hi friends,
May I ask another question - how can I advertise my gear from BalkanPharmaceuticals here on the forum?

Very considerate to ask, but as you can see we don't advertise or promote the sale of illegal substances here.

sas

Reaction score
Ok, I got this...)
And if I want to become hidden seller? )
Any possible way to establish new contacts here?

New Threads