Need good source- someone hook me up

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If i was a scammer...
I would pm you a bullshit list with prices. I then would ask for payment and nood photos. I would then post your noods and keep the cash. At that point, you would flame my fake name and i would then buy 2 pints of chocolate snickers ice cream. One for me and one for losie.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Family dollar

Reaction score
Seriously- why the bs- just looking for a legit source? I didn't ask for anyone to assume a thing lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seriously- why the bs- just looking for a legit source? I didn't ask for anyone to assume a thing lol

Read the rules is why. This isn't a source board and we don't want the attention. Also we don't appreciate the entitled and disrespectful attitude of people who come here for one thing and that's it.

Reaction score
Sorry I'm not cool enough for you internet cool guys- I'll just wait on Alpha Pharma from Spain lmao

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Go to your local dairy and give the farmer 50 bucks to plug you with the finaplix gun

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry I'm not cool enough for you internet cool guys- I'll just wait on Alpha Pharma from Spain lmao
I would be looking for a source too if my only option was fake gear from Alpha Pharm. Maybe you should learn to use the internet if you thought that they were legit.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score

Legit sources are not in the open and do not have websites. They also would not appreciate somebody passing their contact info to a complete stranger.