How could I make my core bigger/ripped?

Reaction score
Hey there, I really need your help! If you could answer some of my questions, that will be appreciated.

-How many packs do I have? (6,4,2?)
I noticed my ribs are connecting. Is it considered as 2 packs? I am 121 pounds! I know Im skinny as hell!

-How could I make my core(abs,lats,chest,obliques) bigger/ripped?.
Which part should i
Focused on the most? Im new to bodybuilding.

-Can I still get muscle on my chest, if you're skinny?(man boobs)
should I be working lower chest to uplift chest or do upper chest?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey there, I really need your help! If you could answer some of my questions, that will be appreciated.

-How many packs do I have? (6,4,2?)
I noticed my ribs are connecting. Is it considered as 2 packs? I am 121 pounds! I know Im skinny as hell!

-How could I make my core(abs,lats,chest,obliques) bigger/ripped?.
Which part should i
Focused on the most? Im new to bodybuilding.

-Can I still get muscle on my chest, if you're skinny?(man boobs)
should I be working lower chest to uplift chest or do upper chest?

Haven't you ever heard the saying that absdont count on skinny guys? Just like big tits on a fat girl.

Just focus on putting size in general, eating lots and getting stronger. The rest will come in time

As for making your abs stick out more, hit abs hard with weight and you might get some hypertrophy. But its really a genetic thing

Reaction score
Haven't you ever heard the saying that absdont count on skinny guys? Just like big tits on a fat girl.

Just focus on putting size in general, eating lots and getting stronger. The rest will come in time

As for making your abs stick out more, hit abs hard with weight and you might get some hypertrophy. But its really a genetic thing

Thanks for your feedback

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
At 121 pounds your abs should be the last thing u worry about man. Put some size on your entire body and like pillar said your abs will grow too. You're very lean and small so I don't see u getting fat and losing the sight of your abs any time soon

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Like said above. Your first goal should be to gain weight. At 121lbs, you need to focus on gaining muscle before setting any other goal. By gaining muscle, I mean everywhere.

How tall are you?

Once you put on 50+lbs, then you can figure out what body parts you want to critique. Until then, eat more, train hard and focus on growing.

It is a marathon not a sprint.

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
Any core exercise weighted would help them pop.

But in general. I would focus on all body parts. Good luck to ya

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
That could be a pic of me at 15 y.o. It's just what a young 120 lb guy looks like so there's nothing wrong with you. What you need right now is time; time with the weights, time to learn your body and time to grow. It will all come in time if you have the heart.

Oh, that's a 4 pack of pony bottles.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Step 1:
Locate core muscle

Step 2:
train it

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
That could be a pic of me at 15 y.o. It's just what a young 120 lb guy looks like so there's nothing wrong with you. What you need right now is time; time with the weights, time to learn your body and time to grow. It will all come in time if you have the heart.

At 15 I weighed 240. I hate you.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You need years of lifting and eating.train hard eat healthy none man made food and do cardio

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
You look awesome dude keep doing what you're doing

The longer it takes to get bigger the better it's gunna look

Reaction score
eat, lift, sleep, repeat
Thank you for your feedback bro.

At 121 pounds your abs should be the last thing u worry about man. Put some size on your entire body and like pillar said your abs will grow too. You're very lean and small so I don't see u getting fat and losing the sight of your abs any time soon
Thank you for your advice. I will jot this down.

Like said above. Your first goal should be to gain weight. At 121lbs, you need to focus on gaining muscle before setting any other goal. By gaining muscle, I mean everywhere.

How tall are you?

Once you put on 50+lbs, then you can figure out what body parts you want to critique. Until then, eat more, train hard and focus on growing.

It is a marathon not a sprint.
I am 5'7 ft tall. Thanks for the tips. Any other tips will be appreciated.

I am actually 19 years old. That is why I'm trying to gain weight. I've been working out 5 days a week and I'm truly dedicated. I would sometimes go 2 times per day. Any other tips are good!
Step 1:
Locate core muscle

Step 2:
train it
Thank you

You look awesome dude keep doing what you're doing

The longer it takes to get bigger the better it's gunna look
Thanks for your feedback zeigler.

New Threads