Bad Gear or Bad Judgement

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums (Kinda spammed so I could post this question)

I'm 23 years old, Wrestled for 4 years football for 5. Lifting since Freshman year high school.

Anyway, bought my gear through the dark side, through a high rep vendor (UG quality)

Test E since July 11th @ 600MG weekly (300, Monday & Thursday)

Anyway, I've always been a horn dog, and I was told I'd be double that on test e. Well complete opposite

I feel my libido has gone down, I'm not getting oily skin, or the amount of acne I'd expect to get. I just don't see the results of real gear.

What do I do? PCT or buy from a different vendor and start new.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What about your performance in the gym?

Reaction score
What about your performance in the gym?

I feel good at the gym, I've noticed differences in myself and body. but I just don't feel I have that dramatic gain in strength and energy.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Well problem number one; it's not a dramatic gain. It's a steady climb.

Reaction score
Well problem number one; it's not a dramatic gain. It's a steady climb.

I understand that; but why am I not having a gain in libido/oily skin exc. I have 1 full & 1/4 of a vial left.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Side effects are highly individual. I don't have major libido changes on even a gram.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I understand that; but why am I not having a gain in libido/oily skin exc. I have 1 full & 1/4 of a vial left.

Like Mr. Steel said, side effects and whatnot are highly individual. You can't judge a compound by its sides. The best thing for you to do is get blood work done. Have a CBC panel, metabolic panel, LH, FSH, estradiol/E2 and a LC/MS testosterone panel done. You can find these on many sites for cheap under female hormone panel. Labsmd is what I use but there are others like privatemdlabs, personallabs, etc

Reaction score
Like Mr. Steel said, side effects and whatnot are highly individual. You can't judge a compound by its sides. The best thing for you to do is get blood work done. Have a CBC panel, metabolic panel, LH, FSH, estradiol/E2 and a LC/MS testosterone panel done. You can find these on many sites for cheap under female hormone panel. Labsmd is what I use but there are others like privatemdlabs, personallabs, etc

Right on, I'll finish my cycle & continue on to PCT. Then start cycle number two

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Yep, what doc said. You're working off some assumptions. Get blood work done and start working with real data.

Reaction score
Just because you don't think you're feeling anything doesn't mean nothing is happening.
Gotta get bloodwork.
How have you been controlling e2? Libido can lower with high estrogen, also, and you may not be prone to oily skin.
Expect dramatic gains? How much did you increase your caloric surplus? What does your training look like? What's your lifting experience?
I don't expect you to answer these questions. Just understand that individual reactions to different compounds vary by individual, so don't base expectations on someone else's purported experience. There are a lot of variables, and you're trying to measure off of subjective feelings rather than objective data (i.e., bloodwork).

Reaction score
I just realized you're the drugsgear guy:

https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/24859-drugsgear-dot-com-legit

Probably bad gear AND bad judgement.

Why did you have to spam the board to ask a question?
Kind of a jerk move--spamming the board so you could post whatever you wanted to post. There's no link so I don't know what you needed a post count for.

Anyways, we've all pretty much told you the same advice on this topic.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
My bet is on bad gear

At 600mgs you ought to be noticing some differences in stamina strength and pump size in the gym

Have lima bean size balls & a boner every morning you gotta piss in the tub with before it goes down.

Thats what I have going with 400mgs anyway.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My bet is on bad gear

At 600mgs you ought to be noticing some differences in stamina strength and pump size in the gym

Have lima bean size balls & a boner every morning you gotta piss in the tub with before it goes down.

Thats what I have going with 400mgs anyway.

Everyone's physiology and how they respond to gear is different but I think your sh*t is at leas underdosed. As Zeigler said, 600mg should be pretty damn noticeable. When I ran 600mg test e I blew the fuk up and felt like a monster in the gym (and bedroom)...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just realized you're the drugsgear guy:

https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/24859-drugsgear-dot-com-legit

Probably bad gear AND bad judgement.

Why did you have to spam the board to ask a question?
Kind of a jerk move--spamming the board so you could post whatever you wanted to post. There's no link so I don't know what you needed a post count for.

Anyways, we've all pretty much told you the same advice on this topic.

I am wondering about the spam thing too. He sent me a pm asking me if he could ask me a question - which means he asked me a question without permission and should have just gotten to the damn pressing matter rather than waste my time.

But I think he thinks this is a pm maybe? Because you need 25 posts to pm?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U need to add sus and ICN test

New Threads