Test, tren e, mast dosages

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

have posted here here in the past and appreciated the feedback I received.

Last cycle:
test C: 250/week 1 shot per week
tren A: 600/week
mast: 600/ week
I mixed the Tren A with the Mast at 200ML 3 times a week.

Will be be doing the same cycle this go around but using Tren E instead of Tren A.

Many question is how much Tren E will I need weekly to equal the previous cycle? How many times a week? I had minimal sides with the A. Thanks in advance for the help

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren E will yield 72mgs of active hormone
Tren A will yield 84mgs active hormone. The rest being ester, of course. So obviously you'd have to use a larger dose of E to reach the same acetate dose from your previous cycle. If thats what you're wanting to do. Twice a week pins is good enough for E.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
id do something quite similar to your last run. If you can grow on 300tes/600 mast & tren, you need to address other things.

Maybe up the tes a bit, or both tren/mast. But i wouldnt up all 3, pick tes or tren/mast

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
id do something quite similar to your last run. If you can grow on 300tes/600 mast & tren, you need to address other things.

Maybe up the tes a bit, or both tren/mast. But i wouldnt up all 3, pick tes or tren/mast

his question was how much tren E does he need to take to match the same dose as tren A. Now that he knows how much compound each puts out, he do the math. Himself. Lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

have posted here here in the past and appreciated the feedback I received.

Last cycle:
test C: 250/week 1 shot per week
tren A: 600/week
mast: 600/ week
I mixed the Tren A with the Mast at 200ML 3 times a week.

Will be be doing the same cycle this go around but using Tren E instead of Tren A.

Many question is how much Tren E will I need weekly to equal the previous cycle? How many times a week? I had minimal sides with the A. Thanks in advance for the help

Minimal sides at 600 tren makes me wonder if it was dosed correctly. I would say just start at 600mg per week again. Should be sufficient.

Trout90

Reaction score
600mg is still a lot of tren. From my experience from tren I leave it around 400mg a week and I would up your test to 500 or so. I think you'll see better results personally.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I've only ran tren ace and from what I heard it's superior why change to tren e, cause you don't want to pin as frequently?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've only ran tren ace and from what I heard it's superior why change to tren e, cause you don't want to pin as frequently?

It's not superior. Experiences vary by user. Tren a sucks dick imo compared to tren e.