Protein Powders

Reaction score
I don't want to spend a lot on protein powder, but want one that's a decent product. I purchased Monster Milk from Amazon for several months because there were a couple of flavors marked down with 2.2 lbs. for 13 bucks or 5 lbs. for 30 bucks.
I prefer whey or a blend, and generally have 1 shake a day after training in the morning.

Any recommendations?

Reaction score
I usually drink mine with some oatmeal naked in my office. No mirror, but I guess I could command an intern to hold my phone in selfie mode for me.

Looks like a good product.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
For me personally, if I'm going to have to consume the stuff, I'd prefer if it tastes good and am willing to pay more not to suffer. imo, wait for the stuff you want to go on sale. I just picked up 10lbs of cellucor for $89 shipped.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Everything mentioned above is pretty shitty IMO. Looks like all Monsanto poison. I try and avoid eating or drinking any Roundup weed killer.
Check out Heritage Whey its been good on my guts for awhile now and its a Non GMO decent product. The vanilla custard is very good.
Hope that helps some.
!SHRUGS!

Reaction score
Everything mentioned above is pretty shitty IMO. Looks like all Monsanto poison. I try and avoid eating or drinking any Roundup weed killer.
Check out Heritage Whey its been good on my guts for awhile now and its a Non GMO decent product. The vanilla custard is very good.
Hope that helps some.
!SHRUGS!
Haven't heard of Heritage Whey, but I'll definitely check it out.
Thanks!

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Hope that helps some.
!SHRUGS!

Where would a guy buy said whey protein? It isn't on amazon which means it is out of my internet reach.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
true nutrition.

also what spongy uses, forgot their name.

Dont mess around with anything budget, if they say 30g pro per serving......you Maybe getting 20/22

they do not have to abide by FDA laws

Muffy

Lady Member
Reaction score
I don't do whey or casein protein....Collagen bullet proof protein or hemp protein

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Walmart has a pretty good deal on their equate brand whey protein at 7 dollars a pound

Both the vanilla and chocolate taste great

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Oh and one more thing I'd like to add to the promotion of the equate whey protein is that farts are outrageous :eek:

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whats the deal with pea protein?? I see a few guys i know who are now hangin on the sack literally of pea protein??? Pros and cons?

Reaction score
Heard of it. No idea about the advantages or disadvantages, but I assume it's an attempt to exploit a niche in the market and probably more a novelty than anything. Just my unfounded opinion.

New Threads