Looking for some guidance

Reaction score
Hi guys first post, but ive been lurking for a while, im 20 and am looking to possibly start my first cycle, im 5'7 and weigh about 170 with about 12-15% bf, ive stopped progressing significantly for the last year and a half, and Ive done what i consider to be enough research so ive decided on a test e only cycle of about 250 mg a week for 10 weeks, after im planning on using aromasin as a pct and on cycle estrogen control if need be, so the only problem is where to get the goods, so im also wondering if anyone has tried turkish pharmacy . net and had good results, ive emailed and been responded to by the guy a few times with very quick and informative answers but i am still pretty wary of spending all that money and getting nothing, or fake gear, im also up to trying pharmacom if you guys think theyre a better bet, any replies are appreciated thx

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Yeah man u don't even have the basics down yet. Learn what aromasin is and what it does. Then learn what to take for post cycle therapy. And we can go from there.

Reaction score
Yeah man u don't even have the basics down yet. Learn what aromasin is and what it does. Then learn what to take for post cycle therapy. And we can go from there.
well from what i understand its the most potent ai, and i agree i do have a lot more learning to do, as a pct what do you recommend if not aromasin? nolvadex? i know theres like three different types of ai's and what they are in theory but not really what they do in practice

Reaction score
Read the stickies here.
Aromasin is an AI--nothing to do with PCT.
Nolva and Clomid for pct.
Test E? Probably want to run 15 weeks instead of 10.
Getting the goods isn't the only problem; you have a lot to learn. This isn't something you rush. Besides the fact you're too young to run a cycle anyways, we'll just assume that you're set on doing it and won't argue with you, if you rush this you can screw yourself up. Imagine screwing up your hormones and also not making gains on cycle or making gains and not being able to maintain them. What a waPCT.
You're young, dude. No reason to rush this. Summer is almost over anyways, so you don't need a beach body. Take your time and do it right if you're going to do it.

Reaction score
Read the stickies here.
Aromasin is an AI--nothing to do with PCT.
Nolva and Clomid for pct.
Test E? Probably want to run 15 weeks instead of 10.
Getting the goods isn't the only problem; you have a lot to learn. This isn't something you rush. Besides the fact you're too young to run a cycle anyways, we'll just assume that you're set on doing it and won't argue with you, if you rush this you can screw yourself up. Imagine screwing up your hormones and also not making gains on cycle or making gains and not being able to maintain them. What a waPCT.
You're young, dude. No reason to rush this. Summer is almost over anyways, so you don't need a beach body. Take your time and do it right if you're going to do it.
ok thanks for the advice, if i did it id only want to do it the right way, and yea i will look into it a lot more and try to better weigh the risk/rewards, thanks guys for the input

Reaction score
Stay on the forum and keep us posted with your training and progress. When you're ready, we're here to help.
Best of luck.

Caballero

Reaction score
You would do better to spend your money on a coach instead.

100% ^^^^^^^^^^ At 20yrs old if you're stalling in progression, you just need too switch up your diet and training methods. Instant gratification at 20 is like playing Russian roulette (future health). GL man

New Threads