Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Okey for AAS?

  1. #1
    Elite Josh30013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The big A
    Posts
    338
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 48 Times in 40 Posts

    Okey for AAS?

    So this will be based on no other stats besides weight and bf%. We will say both people are 5 foot 9inches.

    Subject 1. 170lbs 9%bf

    Subject 2. 180lbs 18%bf

    Now with both of these subject wich one of these would you allow to use AAS?
    I ask this because i see it time and time again people say one of these would be okey and the other not. Just a lil debate topic and i would like to hear everyones opinion on..

  2. #2
    Phatbastard
    Guest

    Re: Okey for AAS?

    your comparing apples to oranges with that question. But to say one is acceptable and one isnt is silly. The 180lber has experience the 170 guy dosent! who can be less BF post cycle. There is just to many veriable to blanket statement like this

  3. #3
    Member Pikiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Okey for AAS?

    I think depends on the goal, experience training and some other factors.People should not be judge on base of that. In a case that the guy is 5'9" and is under this weight and just start trainig thats a diffrent story..My opinion

  4. #4
    Elite gymrat827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    shy town
    Posts
    6,768
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,268 Posts

    Re: Okey for AAS?

    from what you gave info wise id say #1. that individual is pretty lean and ready for mass/size..IMO


    the other needs to drop some BF first.

  5. #5
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,495
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

    Re: Okey for AAS?

    The assumption that the 9%er has his diet in check is bullshit. He could be an ectomorph.

    The question just doesn't make sense. There is so much to go into when someone is ready. Age, maturity play a role. Also why would anyone penalize the 18%er... Maybe he's a PL and couldn't give a shit about bodyfat?
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  6. #6
    Elite Josh30013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The big A
    Posts
    338
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 48 Times in 40 Posts

    Re: Okey for AAS?

    The reason i post this is that i find many people base there first outlook on person weight and bf%. And when i asked this question i said "no other stats." please keep this in mind. Which i do realize guys is a big deal. And as you see there are already many diffrent opinions on this. I just want to put this out there with all that was said. The math states that subject 1 has more muscle mass than subject 2 by almost 7 lbs. So why would subject 2 be more ready than subject 1?

  7. #7
    Phatbastard
    Guest

    Re: Okey for AAS?

    well I will give you a thought to confuse you even more! what is #2 actually has previous experience and has gone threw an injury and just became lazy during that period?

    POB cover the question as it is the best! There is not enough information given about the two to make a realistc observation. But to Say one is more ready than the other based only upon that information is ludacris IMO

  8. #8
    Elite Josh30013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The big A
    Posts
    338
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 48 Times in 40 Posts

    Re: Okey for AAS?

    So from what you guys are saying that was a invalid question so i will refraise that question.

    So both of these guys are 27 yrs old, training 8yrs, and knows there way around aas.

    Subject 1. 170lbs 9%bf

    Subject 2. 180lbs 18%bf

    Now with both of these subject wich one of these would you allow to use AAS?
    I ask this because i see it time and time again people say one of these would be okey and the other not. Just a lil debate topic and i would like to hear everyones opinion on..

  9. #9
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,495
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

    Re: Okey for AAS?

    Originally Posted by J0SH30013 View Post
    So from what you guys are saying that was a invalid question so i will refraise that question.

    So both of these guys are 27 yrs old, training 8yrs, and knows there way around aas.

    Subject 1. 170lbs 9%bf

    Subject 2. 180lbs 18%bf

    Now with both of these subject wich one of these would you allow to use AAS?
    I ask this because i see it time and time again people say one of these would be okey and the other not. Just a lil debate topic and i would like to hear everyones opinion on..
    I'm closer to saying yes. Only reason I am still witholding, other than to bust your balls a lil is because maturity levels come in to play. I get a sense of that by their behavior on the board and our interactions. If it were given that I found their maturity level satisfactory, then I would say they should both put together their cycle plans for review.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  10. #10
    Georgia
    Guest

    Re: Okey for AAS?

    Too many variables. Like height, age, etc.

    I would just throw them both on a Test only cycle if they're going to do it anyway.

    A 5'7 guy at 170 pounds and that low of a body fat percentage. You know he has muscle on him with his diet in check.

    Compared to a 6'3 guy at 180 pounds. He's considered skinny with a little fat on him.

    Guy #2 would not be a good candidate for a cycle.

  11. #11
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,495
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

    Re: Okey for AAS?

    Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    Too many variables. Like height, age, etc.

    I would just throw them both on a Test only cycle if they're going to do it anyway.

    A 5'7 guy at 170 pounds and that low of a body fat percentage. You know he has muscle on him with his diet in check.

    Compared to a 6'3 guy at 180 pounds. He's considered skinny with a little fat on him.

    Guy #2 would not be a good candidate for a cycle.
    Can you expand your thoughts on #2?
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  12. #12
    Senior Member cokezero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Okey for AAS?

    I look at it this way. a guy at 170lbs and 9% is ready for gear with 8 yrs training. You can say at 170 you just need to eat more. that's bs. there are true hardgainers out there. I'm one of them. I eat alomost 6000 calories everday. (I don't miss a meal) and i can go from 180 down to 173 in a week on the same diet. Now sub. 2 is at 18% bf. That tells me he is not ready for aas. He is ready for his diet to be changed. Why in the world would you run aas at 18%? You can look 15lbs bigger just by losing a bunch of bf. Subject 1 is ready going off the info we have subject 2 needs to stay out of mc donalds.

  13. #13
    Senior Member coltmc4545's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In your mouth
    Posts
    1,785
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 790 Times in 332 Posts

    Re: Okey for AAS?

    I'd say neither unless the first has been training for awhile. 170-180 is light even at 5' 9" unless your 6% going into a show. Just my opinion though but there's alot of different factors. I'd never tell anybody to do this or do that unless they gave all thier stats (age, height, weight, bf, training experience, cycle experience)

  14. #14
    Elite Hurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,414
    Thanks
    1,880
    Thanked 2,596 Times in 953 Posts

    Re: Okey for AAS?

    Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    I'd say neither unless the first has been training for awhile. 170-180 is light even at 5' 9" unless your 6% going into a show. Just my opinion though but there's alot of different factors. I'd never tell anybody to do this or do that unless they gave all thier stats (age, height, weight, bf, training experience, cycle experience)
    This^

    Neither are ready, they're both light and could make more natural gains at that height. #2 sounds terrible, number 1 needs to learn to eat.
    The harder I work, the luckier I get.

  15. #15
    Elite DarksideSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked 425 Times in 218 Posts

    Re: Okey for AAS?

    Originally Posted by cokezero View Post
    I look at it this way. a guy at 170lbs and 9% is ready for gear with 8 yrs training. You can say at 170 you just need to eat more. that's bs. there are true hardgainers out there. I'm one of them. I eat alomost 6000 calories everday. (I don't miss a meal) and i can go from 180 down to 173 in a week on the same diet. Now sub. 2 is at 18% bf. That tells me he is not ready for aas. He is ready for his diet to be changed. Why in the world would you run aas at 18%? You can look 15lbs bigger just by losing a bunch of bf. Subject 1 is ready going off the info we have subject 2 needs to stay out of mc donalds.
    I'm in total agreement with this.
    "Whatever life throws at you, put it on the bar and press it"

  16. #16
    Elite Josh30013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The big A
    Posts
    338
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 48 Times in 40 Posts

    Re: Okey for AAS?

    We obviously all can come to the conclusion on this, everyone has there own opinion and there is no set "fact" to use AAS.

  17. #17
    Elite Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wherever I May Roam
    Posts
    3,417
    Thanks
    3,383
    Thanked 1,405 Times in 916 Posts

    Re: Okey for AAS?

    Originally Posted by J0SH30013 View Post
    We obviously all can come to the conclusion on this, everyone has there own opinion and there is no set "fact" to use AAS.
    I agree Josh,my BF is around 22-24% and i cycle and gain muscle,but i know my diet needs tweaking,but ive reached my natural potential at my age

  18. #18
    Elite Hurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,414
    Thanks
    1,880
    Thanked 2,596 Times in 953 Posts

    Re: Okey for AAS?

    but youre also like 285lbs you monster!
    The harder I work, the luckier I get.

  19. #19
    Senior Member cokezero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Okey for AAS?

    and your not 27yrs old.

Similar Threads

  1. AAS Conversions
    By K1 in forum Chemical Conversion and Homebrewing
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-08-2020, 03:53 AM
  2. AAS Conversions
    By K1 in forum Chemical Conversion and Homebrewing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-28-2012, 04:19 PM
  3. Capping AAS & SUPPLEMENTS
    By K1 in forum Chemical Conversion and Homebrewing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2012, 04:17 PM
  4. AAS Melting Test
    By K1 in forum Chemical Conversion and Homebrewing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2012, 03:43 PM
  5. AAS Conversions FAQ
    By K1 in forum Chemical Conversion and Homebrewing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2012, 03:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •