Clenbuterol log, 1st time cycle

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I've been thinking a lot lately about my goals and since things have started falling into places, i am more confident with what i want to achieve with my body. Clen log

So, now that i feel ive finally got the balls, ive ordered Clen 40mcg tabs from a website as I have no other possible source.

When and IF i get it, ill start the cycle, already got the potassium and pure taurine powder on hand for any sides.

So, would anyone be interested in reading my log? :)

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Of course we would. Especially if you post progress pics:32 (19):

NoQuarter

Reaction score
A yeah we would!!!! Start it and we'll follow!

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Awesome! It should arrive in 2-3 days and then ill take the first pictures!:)

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well since this is the start of a log and you finally figured out you have balls and know what you want to do with your body whst is the end goal here? Beside the clen, what are your plans for diet and training? I'm not a big fan of clen unless it's used in some cases during the last few weeks prior to a comp. but you've made the effort of creating this log at ug and for that I thank you. I'll be watching.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
My thoughts are similar to seek's. We'll be here for guidance as usual, but just don't think clen is magic. IME and from those here I've talked to, it's a last resort finisher.
If a half lb of body fat is gonna be the difference between 1st and 2nd place then sure, give it a shot.

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Right, hope you do not call me crazy, but i am not doing this entirely just to lose bodyfat. Far from it. I am passionate about the 'research' itself and providing the most accurate information so others could have a decent source of information to follow in the future. You could say im making myself a lab rat, similar principle.

I am interested in seeing its true effectiveness and also using the experience to sort of leave a guide for others.

Geniuses are always misunderstood, right? That's the state of mind im going into this with haha.

Ive always done things my way and i see this as an interesting journey.
I know the protocol not to **** my health up, ive also recently had ECG done and my heart is in stellar condition.

I will post my goals and nutrition once i get the product. Have to remember ive ordered it from a website so theres big chance i will not get it. :)

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Training wise, i currently do 2 power days and 3 hypertrophy, but train 6 times in the week. Dont do much cardio, around 200kcal on any of the machines 3 times a week end of workout.

Will up the cardio to around 350-400kcal 4 5 times a week, not measuring it in minutes as i will allow myself whatever the pace i feel like i can do in case of sides.

Any thoughts on that? Rough outline but not currently at home so cant type out the entire program.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Watching this one...and patiently awaiting those pics :)

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
my only thought, besides pics, is if you up your cardio drastically how will you know if it's the clen or the cardio, ya know ;) maybe up the cardio for 4 weeks and then keep it at that level when you run the clen cycle, for research purposes

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
my only thought, besides pics, is if you up your cardio drastically how will you know if it's the clen or the cardio, ya know ;) maybe up the cardio for 4 weeks and then keep it at that level when you run the clen cycle, for research purposes

Yeah thats true Gibs... i can keep my cardio the same for a week and then up it, too impatient waiting 4 weeks :32 (20):

NoQuarter

Reaction score
Yeah thats true Gibs... i can keep my cardio the same for a week and then up it, too impatient waiting 4 weeks :32 (20):

Try Gibs advise....its only 4 weeks. This whole process takes patience! Don't rush it.

New Threads