Low Dose DECA?

vpiedu

Reaction score
anyone have any experience with running a low dose of Deca to help with joint pain? i am having some crazy pains this go around and was considering adding 100 to 200mg per week of Deca to help but figured id ask. as always thanks to all for you help.

VP

Jim550

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've never used a real low dose but I have read of guys using it at around 150-200mg week to help with joint pain. I have been thinking about giving this a try myself though as well

Marshall

Reaction score
With real deca, even at low doses, I had gyno issues. So I've never pursued using it after that.

vpiedu

Reaction score
thanks guys, yeah i never had gyno issues while running it in large doses so im pretty comfortable using it so i guess ill try adding 200mg/wk next week and see how it goes. hope everyone has a great weekend!

VP

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm running 100mg deca on my cruise of 250mg test for some joint issues. I'm only on week 3 though so no feedback yet. I had quite a few other guys tell me they have done this with their TRT with success.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That can be because of its side-effects,Supplements usually contain stuff which is not good for the health.I suggest you to avoid them and come on natural food,It has no side effects.You can easily achieve your mass goal by being on natural food.

You want me to come on my food?

This post wasn't about mass, it was about joint pain.

New Threads