"Safest" way to cycle?

Reaction score
I've done 2 cycles before of test/Tren at 16 weeks followed by PCT protocol and haven't had a problem. I've been doing some reading online and was wondering what the safest way to cycle is? Safest as in "easiest" on the body. I know that it's far fetched to have a "harmless" cycle, but what would be the best bet? I've read that a blast cycle of 4-6 weeks utilizing both short and long esters followed by PCT, and a normal blast/cruise cycle

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
the safest way to cycle is knowing the first thing about steroids, which you don't.

Mixing short and long Esters for a four to six-week blast is ridiculous

Welcome to UgBB

Reaction score
Obviously what Jin said is correct, a understanding of the basics comes in handy...very handy.

If you're looking for the "Easiest" steroid on the body its not what you've been doing, ****ing with tren when you've only done 2 cycles isnt wise.
Stick with test and incorporate 1 steroid each cycle so you know how your body responds, ill give you a example of what i did.

First cycle: Test e 500mg/week.
Second cycle: Test e 500mg/week with 4 week start DBOL.
Third cycle: sus 750mg/week with NPP 300mg/week and 4 week start DBOL(this is when i learnt to combat things with AI doses)

it's your best bet to keep safe and know how to manage problems you might encounter in the future.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
4-6 week cycles are almost useless. You're leaving the party before it even gets started. IMO, stick to long cycles of test cyp at a low dose; say 500 mg. You can get a lot out of that with little to no sides.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
The safest way to cycle is with the appropriate safety helmet and a reflective vest or clothing. You should have front and rear reflectors, preferably a headlight and a tail light. I wouldn't recommend clip pedals unless you are comfortable and experienced with them. Avoid high speed traffic areas and highways if you can. Do not cycle under the influence of alcohol, as this can be hazardous and many states do in fact site you for DUI on a cycle. Always pay attention and remember that auto drivers are looking out for other cars, not cyclists. Be aware that there are many more blind spots on a car with respect to being able to see a cyclist. That is all.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The safest way to cycle is to get your bloodwork done both on and off cycle and to monitor your health, partucularly cardiac health.

Any cycle under 8 weeks is pointless and an 8 week cycle must be done with short esters.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You've done two tren cycles of 16 weeks each already ? Have you gotten any blood work post pct? Interested to know where your levels are at post two tren cycles.

Reaction score
The safest way to cycle is with the appropriate safety helmet and a reflective vest or clothing. You should have front and rear reflectors, preferably a headlight and a tail light. I wouldn't recommend clip pedals unless you are comfortable and experienced with them. Avoid high speed traffic areas and highways if you can. Do not cycle under the influence of alcohol, as this can be hazardous and many states do in fact site you for DUI on a cycle. Always pay attention and remember that auto drivers are looking out for other cars, not cyclists. Be aware that there are many more blind spots on a car with respect to being able to see a cyclist. That is all.

New Threads