First cycle help

Reaction score
Hi im 18 starting my tbol oral only cycle in a few days, spare your words about me
being too young and that choosing oral only is wrong and that tbol is shit. i just have a question about dosage. since im 18 and its my first cycle ( been going to the gym for rough 2 years) do i really need high dosages like 40-60mg /day? im about to go 20mg for 8 weeks bro said its better to have a 8week cycle 20mg than 6 week cycle lets say 40mg. the real question is will there actually happen anything with my body at this dosage ... for strenght gains i know they will appear but what about lean mass? i think the dosage is too low .

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Yes, your nuts will shrink, your dick won't work, your nipples will hurt and you're not gonna get squat out of it because you don't know what the fck you're doing. It's obvious from your post you know what kind of answers you are going to get, you state you are set on doing the stupid, so my question is why ask your question in the first place?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Go fuk your self in your young ass kid

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Sorry you don't get to pick and choose what advice you get here; you get it all or you get none of it. So what will it be?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Hi im 18 starting my tbol oral only cycle in a few days, spare your words about me
being too young and that choosing oral only is wrong and that tbol is shit.

At least we will not see you posting a, "I was young, dumb and didn't know" thread.The only thing worse then that thread is some that knew and still went forth.

Reaction score
At least we will not see you posting a, "I was young, dumb and didn't know" thread.The only thing worse then that thread is some that knew and still went forth.
That'll be after his cycles with no test as a base.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Am I the only one that noticed that this is in the female section.

He identifies as a women. Please be gentle with calling it a dumbass.

BSP with the details, huh... huh...

Ok, Let's clear this up. PP or VJJ?

I knew an oral only woman but that's a story for another time.

New Threads