Scientific data articles relating to testosterone

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
So basically women would prefer men to have low test, and act like a nurturing father versus a man with high test who is acting more like a man?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I could barely read through this bullshit article.

Here is the setting:

Low income family(white, black, hispanic)

Just had a child(likely by accident)

Now, dads with lower testosterone levels were depressed and nurturing and dads with higher testosterone levels were more stressed and acted hostile.

It mentioned the mother but who cares. Their point(very mute) was that testosterone changed mood and the way a new father acts to his family

My take on it:

If I was poor, had a child that I didn't plan for and couldn't support, I would be both depressed, stressed and hostile. Lets be honest, money issues can cause all of the above.

The author of this article was either a woman or gay.

EDIT: This was written by the University of So Cal. No one takes anyone from southern California seriously anyway. Took me a minute to find the bias in this article sorry.

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Who cares what women want.I wanna go back to cave man days.No ma'am

Last edited:

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Yes indeed at first they do. But After constant multiple daily and nighty pounding. And walking turns into crawling, and their asses are so raw from all dat ass eating, they run and hide.
Jesus man and I thought I was bad...

Reaction score
Yes indeed at first they do. But After constant multiple daily and nighty pounding. And walking turns into crawling, and their asses are so raw from all dat ass eating, they run and hide.

Read Pillar's post and this post to the wife.

She approves this message.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
women prefer an alpha male period. lmao seek you got that shit right ;)

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Searched high & low but couldn't find an appropriate thread to post this in so.....

Swings in dad's testosterone affects the family -- for better or worse -- after baby arrives -- ScienceDaily
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/09/170905145535.htm

I got all excited about some scientific research that wasn't from Zilla, like we had a substitute teacher for the day, then I read it...
We need our teacher back before the sub convinces us that earth is flat.

Just about anything that comes out of Southern California is going to be skewed toward hating men or it would not get published.

Any guy who treats his family like sh*t is just a child, total test has nothing to do with it.

New Threads