Winny Oil ?????

Reaction score
Like it says I was recently given some Winny oil 40ng/ml and I have used the water based susposension before (milky cloudy) with some pip but bearable. I have been using this new stuff for a few weeks now and was im site in glutes. Every other day starts to build up some tissue in the area so I switched to my quad which is one of my favorite places because hell its huge. Anyway the pip from this stuff is insane almost crippling feels like I got smacked in the leg with a bat. MY QUESTION. Can you orally swallow this stuff I know the bio isn't as great but it's hurting my performance at work and I don't want to waste it. Looking forward to responses

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Toss it, drinking a solution with a super solvent in it can cause even more problems....

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You could but the taste would be FUKING terrible

Reaction score
My biggest concern isn't with bad taste. It's with hepatoxicity and the fact that it is susposened in oil, are these valid health concerns or am I g2g. Not really willing to toss it until I know for sure

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I thought all the crusty old board vets were kidding when they post "can I drink my winny" in noob threads.

Bottoms up.

Reaction score
i mean I know it's kind of a bitch move. Needles don't scare me and a little pip doesn't either. Have pinned a lot more then oils in my day. It's affecting my performance at work with mobility which in return is making my check small. I'm almost positive even in oil form it's a 17aa which can be absorbed orally. Only concern is other compounds and solvents in the oil.

Reaction score
Like it says I was recently given some Winny oil 40ng/ml and I have used the water based susposension before (milky cloudy) with some pip but bearable. I have been using this new stuff for a few weeks now and was im site in glutes. Every other day starts to build up some tissue in the area so I switched to my quad which is one of my favorite places because hell its huge. Anyway the pip from this stuff is insane almost crippling feels like I got smacked in the leg with a bat. MY QUESTION. Can you orally swallow this stuff I know the bio isn't as great but it's hurting my performance at work and I don't want to waste it. Looking forward to responses

One word, (Guaiacol) nasty shit!!

New Threads