Thanks

Oral Only cycles

I know we have all seen it before how someones wants to run a oral only cycle of d-bol,var,and anadrol. This is not a good idea what so ever!

Usually people will resort to these "oral only cycles" because they are afaid to pin themselfs or afraid of the side effects. Well im here to tell you that the damage your doing with oral only is worst than injections, and Battom line if you dont like needles dont use steroids.

If you use these cycles you will shut down you natural test level, It is also a fact that these cause stress on the liver. In all realality a Male needs Test for the base of every AAS cycles.

Thanks

Re: Oral Only cycles

Very true, with the exception of a tren/test combo when most run the tren higher as the base to win the receptor
    The test of a man's character is what it takes to stop him.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,266 Posts

Originally Posted by J0SH30013 View Post
    I know we have all seen it before how someones wants to run a oral only cycle of d-bol,var,and anadrol. This is not a good idea what so ever!

Usually people will resort to these "oral only cycles" because they are afaid to pin themselfs or afraid of the side effects. Well im here to tell you that the damage your doing with oral only is worst than injections, and Battom line if you dont like needles dont use steroids.

If you use these cycles you will shut down you natural test level, It is also a fact that these cause stress on the liver. In all realality a Male needs Test for the base of every AAS cycles.

x2x..

Phatbastard

Good post Josh

Zeek

Great topic and thread Josh!

Thanks
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,795 Posts

I'm totally jacking this response from a bro who goes by SAD...

Originally Posted by SAD View Post
    A dbol only cycle can be effective and can produce results that last after PCT......it has been done many times, and will be done again many times. Can anybody tell me why the muscle gained with dbol is different than the muscle gained with test? The real issue lies with the individual and their dedication while on, and more importantly, while OFF (during PCT). Generally speaking, all the naysayers about oral only cycles say so because of either themselves, or someone they know, who had underlying issues BEFORE, during, and after their oral only cycle. Issues such as, diet, training, dedication, and a plan. Muscle tissue [read: muscle tissue, not water, not glycogen retention] is the same regardless of how it was built. It is up to the individual how well an oral-only cycle pans out.
    I like his logic. Muscle is muscle. A good PCT plan that you stick to could yield results.

EDIT: I would add that I would never suggest an oral only cycle though just think that it CAN be done.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Fallen Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,727 Times in 3,234 Posts

k, I have to give my input. I have a good guy friend that did a var only cycle (had already done previous test cycles), not sure how long but it was long enough for me to see great results and this guy doesn't PCT after any cycle..and I hate to say it but he is fine! I don't know if genetics come into play or just the fact that he is a fitness freak but dudes diet/training is always spot on. Just sayin
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Thanks

Originally Posted by absofsteel67 View Post
    k, I have to give my imput. I have a good guy friend that did a var only cycle (had already done previous test cycles), not sure how long but it was long enough for me to see great results and this guy doesn't PCT after any cycle..and I hate to say it but he is fine! I don't know if genetics come into play or just the fact that he is a fitness freak but dudes diet/training is always spot on. Just sayin
    Var is a very mild steroid. With var it is really based on mg's if it shall shut you down or not, and i also forgot to add the factors with women...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,411 Times in 1,186 Posts

Ya when you take shit like Dbol it actually goes through your liver twice and also how much mgs you actually takes only so much actually makes it through. But as far as being shutdown is a not so good feeling. You'll have guys argue that they ran a Dbol only with great success which I think is bs cause ya it does throw on muscle but if your an already higher bf fella the water shows bad instead of a skinny 18 year old kid taking it and he blows up with water. It's usually cause his diet sucks anyway. I wouldn't ever suggest it by itself but stacked with an injectable is good though it still is toxic on the liver. Though the liver is the only organ that regenerates itself so it really isn't that bas unless you use it too much. Still as a user of Dbol I just don't like the look. I'd rather bang out a test tren cycle n get ripped. Just my two cents

Thanks

Great thread and is very important all new guys come in here understand how can they get affected in oral only cycles.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Pikiki View Post
    Great thread and is very important all new guys come in here understand how can they get affected in oral only cycles.
    Yeah it is as we see all them time they ask how can i get my balls back or i havent had a hard in weeks or how do i fix my geno.....

Thanks

Totally true and hope no newbie miss this thread and ask questions to get their cycles right...

Thanks

Good post Josh!