is formoterol better than clenbuterol?

Reaction score
Formoterol is like CLEN; it's a beta-agonist which boosts muscle growth by downregulating the myostatin system...

I can't post links to the study right now since I'm new.

But is it also a fat burner?

I've read all kinds of articles about burning fat and it's almost as if all the supplements out there do not work as the article mentioned to do cardio workouts to get to "fat cells" is what works, but that is a no brainer. What compounds have worked for you? Does something like Proviron work as well?

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think you might be confused as to how clen works. You don't take it to build muscle with the lovely side effect of fat loss.

And the only drug more useless than clen is proviron.

These are obscure drugs for a reason. It's because they are stupid.

If you are looking for a bit of a boost in fat loss stick to ephedrine and caffeine. At least you won't be shaking like a god damn drug fiend with your teeth chattering and shit. And the cramps. Jesus christ those cramps suck.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Clen has never been proven to be a fat burner....Its more bro science than anything else

Clen has been promoted in fat loss since the late 80's

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
You'd be better off putting the fork down fatty.

Reaction score
So stimulants for fat loss? Thanks!

I think you might be confused as to how clen works. You don't take it to build muscle with the lovely side effect of fat loss.

And the only drug more useless than clen is proviron.

These are obscure drugs for a reason. It's because they are stupid.

If you are looking for a bit of a boost in fat loss stick to ephedrine and caffeine. At least you won't be shaking like a god damn drug fiend with your teeth chattering and shit. And the cramps. Jesus christ those cramps suck.

Reaction score
Doesn't proviron cut down bloat or excess estrogenic effect, thus making one appear less "fatty"?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Doesn't proviron cut down bloat or excess estrogenic effect, thus making one appear less "fatty"?

Not really no. If you are fat there is no hiding it. It's not water it's fat.

If you want to control e2 while on cycle you take a drug to control e2 effectively. Proviron is not that drug.

If you want to strip water off you then increase your water intake and fully hydrate yourself. Your body will rid excess water with ease when hydrated.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So stimulants for fat loss? Thanks!

More to it than that. Ephedrine is a powerful appetite stimulant. When I use it in the first couple weeks I often won't eat from waking at 7 until around 4pm.

New Threads