Legit Source of DNP UK

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks man, great insight into it.

Tren E or A? would you have some Test in there aswell

I'm on TRT so I always have a little test in my system but yes, run test with your tren.
I like to keep my esters similar so I ran tren e with my test c

The biggest thing though was learning and applying discipline to my diet. Drugs can only do so much.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Nope, not all fat. Not by a long shot. I will admit, my diet was not as on-point as it should have been but hey, if I had the discipline to eat correctly I would have never gotten into that mess in the first place.

My diet while off was relatively similar while on, kept the deficit sane and kept at it. It didn't matter though, it all came back because I lacked the discipline necessary to do it right. In the end, I wound up a smaller version of me, leaner, maybe but it honestly just looked bad.

Best "cutting" cycle I've ever done is maintenance calories and low-dose tren.

You looked like a straight up lumberjack when I first met you <3

Reaction score
Trying to get my diet on point just now before I start any drugs.

Day by day getting better, eating at a deficit is no problem but its trying to balance them macros that is the problem as I don't fully understand them or how I should set them out for my body and to meet my goals, just reading up on these now.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Trying to get my diet on point just now before I start any drugs.

Day by day getting better, eating at a deficit is no problem but its trying to balance them macros that is the problem as I don't fully understand them or how I should set them out for my body and to meet my goals, just reading up on these now.

When you have questions, feel free to ask. That's what we're here for.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Reaction score
Hi guys just read this thread and I just wondered is 60 days at such a high dose such a good idea ? Only asking because I have only really ever heard of people doing 14 to 20 days at most and usually ramping up from say 150 to a max of 500 then back down ? I will be honest this drug is one I have never and will probably never touch just because I think it's much more maintainable to do it naturally with diet and cardio?

Reaction score
what IS the best place to find a source? and is there a way to test it? like..... idk PH test paper lol

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
what IS the best place to find a source? and is there a way to test it? like..... idk PH test paper lol

Its explosive. See if it blows up when you hold a match to it.

itismethebee

Elite
Reaction score
Hi guys just read this thread and I just wondered is 60 days at such a high dose such a good idea ? Only asking because I have only really ever heard of people doing 14 to 20 days at most and usually ramping up from say 150 to a max of 500 then back down ? I will be honest this drug is one I have never and will probably never touch just because I think it's much more maintainable to do it naturally with diet and cardio?
Honestly dude I did 18 days on 500 ed, it was hell but I maintained the lost weight until l I started lifting again, and even then the weight gain came from muscle mass and I can see it in the mirror. it didnt eat away at muscle. I kept the weight off for the next 2 weeks and I was solid, no rebound nothing
went from 205 to 183lb while NOT working out properly, bc who are we kidding, you cant do that on dnp

Last edited:

New Threads