Legit Source of DNP UK

Reaction score
Alright guys,

Probably get slated to **** for posting this thread, but a brother needs to find a legit source of DNP in the UK, too many scammers out there!

Appreciate any advice, suggestions and knowledge you guys have to share on the subject.

And if somebody could PM me with a source that would be awesome.

Peace and Love

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
great input you soft ****

You know that your post is obnoxious yet this is how you react when you get a response you expected.

Very dynamic thread.

Pro tip: asking strangers on the internet for sources like this is why there are so many scammers. So your post looking for a source actually proliferated the scams.

Reaction score
Just no need in saying I hope you get scammed is there?

Meant to be a board to share information, experiences and support one anothers journeys but all you seem to get is people putting other people down and slating them.

Thought a community like this would actively want to help someone have a safe and productive experience, my bad.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Just no need in saying I hope you get scammed is there?

Meant to be a board to share information, experiences and support one anothers journeys but all you seem to get is people putting other people down and slating them.

Thought a community like this would actively want to help someone have a safe and productive experience, my bad.
Do you ask random strangers for heroin too? We aren't your friends. You've been here 5 minutes and you are asking for a source. Why would anyone give you a legit source? It is stupid and you deserve whatever you get.

If that hurt your feelings...good!

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
(917) 746-0810

text only.

Goes by tommy, works at customs. He'll get it there.

Reaction score
No ones hurt my feelings thanks. Apologies if I've offended anyone just looking for a little guidance..

I've read many posts on this board and you guys seem like a very knowledgable and helpful group, I could have went about it a little better.

Sorry bro's

Reaction score
As iron said, this isn't a source board. We try to keep the scammers out so we can just share advice, experience, and some laughs.
We encourage all members to read the forum rules and stickies. The rules state this isn't a source board so people get offended when people post threads looking for sources.
If anyone sends you a PM with a source, they're probably a scammer. All you've achieved with this thread is making yourself a target for scams.

Reaction score
As iron said, this isn't a source board. We try to keep the scammers out so we can just share advice, experience, and some laughs.
We encourage all members to read the forum rules and stickies. The rules state this isn't a source board so people get offended when people post threads looking for sources.
If anyone sends you a PM with a source, they're probably a scammer. All you've achieved with this thread is making yourself a target for scams.

My bad. Apologies to all.

Lemme just flip the the thread then... anybody got any experience with DNP, talkin both good and bad? Optimum dose for you. Cycle length etc.

Again didn't set out to offend or make enemies ����

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Yep, ran the stuff for a while. 250 for a few days, 500 then topped out at 750/day for 60 days total. Dropped a total of about 50lbs and immediately gained it all back. DNP is a quick fix and unless the underlying issues that made you fat in the first place are addressed, it'll all come right back.

I've ran it three times but never again. imo, it's not worth it.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Yep, ran the stuff for a while. 250 for a few days, 500 then topped out at 750/day for 60 days total. Dropped a total of about 50lbs and immediately gained it all back. DNP is a quick fix and unless the underlying issues that made you fat in the first place are addressed, it'll all come right back.

I've ran it three times but never again. imo, it's not worth it.

You take it orally or rectally?

Reaction score
Reddit has a board dedicated to this, much like it has for steroid sources. Google is your friend in this instance.

Reaction score
What would you say the 50lbs was? I know they say DNP is Anti-Catabolic, but surely that 50lbs can't ALL be fat, can it???

I appreciate your opinion mate.

How was your diet when you came off? Would you say you have to eat at a defficit when you come off just to keep the weight off? or just holy bible clean...

What would you guys recommend as the best cutting cycle you have ever done... and why?

Reaction score
You have to be given access to it by the mods and so far they haven't accepted me sadly

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
What would you say the 50lbs was? I know they say DNP is Anti-Catabolic, but surely that 50lbs can't ALL be fat, can it???

I appreciate your opinion mate.

How was your diet when you came off? Would you say you have to eat at a defficit when you come off just to keep the weight off? or just holy bible clean...

What would you guys recommend as the best cutting cycle you have ever done... and why?

Nope, not all fat. Not by a long shot. I will admit, my diet was not as on-point as it should have been but hey, if I had the discipline to eat correctly I would have never gotten into that mess in the first place.

My diet while off was relatively similar while on, kept the deficit sane and kept at it. It didn't matter though, it all came back because I lacked the discipline necessary to do it right. In the end, I wound up a smaller version of me, leaner, maybe but it honestly just looked bad.

Best "cutting" cycle I've ever done is maintenance calories and low-dose tren.

Reaction score
Nope, not all fat. Not by a long shot. I will admit, my diet was not as on-point as it should have been but hey, if I had the discipline to eat correctly I would have never gotten into that mess in the first place.

My diet while off was relatively similar while on, kept the deficit sane and kept at it. It didn't matter though, it all came back because I lacked the discipline necessary to do it right. In the end, I wound up a smaller version of me, leaner, maybe but it honestly just looked bad.

Best "cutting" cycle I've ever done is maintenance calories and low-dose tren.

Thanks man, great insight into it.

Tren E or A? would you have some Test in there aswell

New Threads