First cycle ever: oxandrolone

Reaction score
Hi- names uhhh thee dude �� Skip ahead countless hours of research- I would like to run a cycle of Oxandrolone... dank, delicious VAR. the good stuff �� If ya know what I'm talking about, and that's it, along side my current regimine of bcaa, protein, arginine, and creative, I'll probably stop taking arginine and creating while on cycle. I don't yet know how long I want to cycle for but I am at a good point in my life to do so, steady work schedule with plenty of time for gym 2 times a day I was even thinking, to really squeeze the potential out of the Var. Currently 165 and have been for 3 years. I can hold 170 but I have to eat like a mad man. height 5,10. I was blessed with my genetics and am thankful for that. I eat healthy and that's my main goal every day. I am a firm believer in the more water you drink and more active you stay the better you live. I know first hand the physical and mental effects of neglecting the body. I cant begin to explain how excited I am to run my first cycle. I am getting blood tests amd will be documenting meals and gym sesh while on. I would also like to send a sample of the gear I decide to get my hands on to a lab before I dose. Just for peace of mind, because that's the kind of reassurance I appreciate. Nice to join this forum and be around such an awesome crowd ���� Kinda stinks I have nobody to talk about this in person with. If anyone has snapchat I would be down to exchange usernames, I love snapchat for communication. If you prefer to keep your privacy I also respect that ���� Have a good day folks!

Last edited by a moderator:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had to kill that font it was awful.

Are you a woman? If not then you are way off base with this idea. Let me just offer some quick bullet points

> you seem concerned about keeping healthy. If so doing steroids is a stupid idea

> you are 165lbs. I have said this before: I had a dog bigger than you. What is the point of taking steroids if you can't eat enough to maintain the muscle you would potentially gain? You aren't eating like a mad man at 170. Dude I weighed in at over 280lbs at 5'11". The amount of food it takes to maintain size and training is not to be taken lightly. But to maintain 170 that is like a dozen eggs and an English muffin.

>you probably picked Anavar because you are either cutting and think that this will aid in fat loss.... Which is won't. Or because it's often described as "mild" in terms of side effects. Well it's also mild in terms of benefits and the trade off for your health is really not worth the 1/4lb of muscle you will gain.

You honestly should bail on this idea if you are a male.

Reaction score
No hard feelings on the text, I am male, also I am capable of upping my intake of food if that's what it is going to take . I used to eat upwards of 5,000 calories of prepared foods. I got to where I am now doing so I believe. I stopped eating like crazy after football and strenuous training regimines senior year and dropped 5 pounds since then. But I have not an ounce of fat on me lol, not so literally, but that's not my goal. I can increase my macros. I chose var because it seems to have gains that stick, does not meddle with estrogen too severely, and is a great strength gainer. I also thought to pick what most matches my physique and thought that anavar would keep me toned as is. I'm not looking to add more than 5 pounds of muscle, as strength is what I seek. Especially in the core region, I had hernia surgery about 2 years ago and ever since I have not had the same core strength. Lastly I presume I will not need to do a cutting cycle after pct.

Reaction score
It is a passion of mine to be a nutritionist/ physical trainer. I respect what it takes in life to stay healthy however I firmly believe in give and take, moderation, walking the line of life and death, it is the point of life honestly. I drink a glass of red wine a night because it is healthy for me, I just happen to enjoy the effect that the wine gives (;

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Well I have to solute your enthusiasm but you may want to put the brakes on and rethink things.

Reaction score
I don't mind adding weight, Im not looking to keep gains at 5 pounds. i was also pondering running testosterone of some sorts with VAR. I'm not looking to slim down at all, and seeing I have no fat I presume Var would do nothing but add strength and some weight. Would running testosterone with var make more sense?

Reaction score
May I ask for elaboration on why I have the wrong idea? My weight was meantioned as well as food intake, however I feel I eat well and appropriately for training, I also try to eat so that I don't put on fat. My weight is a reflection of me as an individual and myself as an individual is who I would like to compete with,

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Doing an oral cycle is pointless. Either use an injectable or don't even bother.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
May I ask for elaboration on why I have the wrong idea? My weight was meantioned as well as food intake, however I feel I eat well and appropriately for training, I also try to eat so that I don't put on fat. My weight is a reflection of me as an individual and myself as an individual is who I would like to compete with,

You like staying lean, that's you and I have no problem with that but unless you're happy with what you got and plan on not gaining anything, you need to fuel the furnace.

Can you post a pic of where you're at?

Reaction score
With that being said I am willing to step up to the plate and not be a pussy ���� I wouldnt want to half ass anything...

Reaction score
You like staying lean, that's you and I have no problem with that but unless you're happy with what you got and plan on not gaining anything, you need to fuel the furnace.

Can you post a pic of where you're at?

IMG_7503.jpg Just leaving the gym now

Reaction score
Sooo testosterone propionate since I'll be running a shorter ended cycle for my first time, and also an AI on hand?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sooo testosterone propionate since I'll be running a shorter ended cycle for my first time, and also an AI on hand?

You don't want to do prop for a first cycle. Too frequent pins and in general the shots kind of hurt.

Read the aas cycles forum. There is a sticky in there on first cycles. You aren't getting a shorter cycle than 12 weeks.

And since nobody else is gonna say it I will. Anavar is stupid. You will get a pump that's about it. Shit is weak. Get some dbol. It's proof that God is real

Reaction score
You're going to put on a little fat when you gain muscle. Test will help nutrient partitioning somewhat, but you will gain some fat.
Based on your pictures, a couple of pounds of fat for several more pounds of muscle wouldn't hurt, and with the added muscle on your frame you'd probably hardly notice. Even then, you can shed that in no time.
If you want to grow, you have to eat. A lot. At times, you might have to force-feed yourself.
You'll have days where you think you're getting fat, but it's in your head. You have to play the game in your head and stick to the course.

Definitely have an AI and PCT on hand before you even start.

Reaction score
Really would look to do a test e cycle first cycle, it's simple and effective and, as stated above, your diet will need to be on point. I doubt you would know what 5k kcal is like to eat, especially in the right foods. I was 270lbs of fat at one point and even I would struggle with that, someone who is a natural fatass and constantly craving food.

Reaction score
So Iv decided on test e cycle but I still would like to stack with Var, also at end of cycle I will switch to propionate as I hear its good for transition into pct. I will need hcg, arimidex, and an AI incase of gyno. Lastly I'll get some nolvadex for the post party

New Threads