First cycle ever: oxandrolone

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
how old are you dude. solid build for shizzle seems like you could make the gainz by just tweaking your diet and upping cals...

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Bro, forget about the anavar. Stick to test c or test e, 12 weeks like the brothers above said. Everything else is dependant on your diet. I doubt you're seriously putting away 5K calories/day. I think you said that, sorry if I'm wrong. Like POB said, it takes a lot of work to eat like that. I'm 5'10" 255 right now and I work to put that die each day. You have a good start, how long have you been training? Re-evaluate your diet and don't fk things up by doing an oral only cycle. That's just a bad idea.

Reaction score
No need to switch test esters towards the end or taper or anything like that. It's a lot less complicated to research esters and half-lifes, and determine PCT start date based on the whichever ester you're running.
You don't need "AI and Arimidex"--Arimidex is an AI.
You will want Clomid for pct in addition to the nolvadex.
Check out the stickies on the board here if you haven't already.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And since nobody else is gonna say it I will. Anavar is stupid. You will get a pump that's about it. Shit is weak.

I'll second this. It's 10x as expensive as Test and 1/10 as effective. Plus the sides suck.

Reaction score
Ok further delving into the matter has been done. I now have 2 routs, both include AI, HCG, clomid / nolva, and a surpluss of the proper nutrition; micros and macros.

Game plan A: Test E only, 250-500 mg a week. 12 weeks

Game plan B: test E, 250-500 mg a week. And either Dbol OR Winny. 12 weeks. Possibly keeping D-Bol or Winny to an 8 week timeframe.

My thought process on Test only is that this is my first cycle, and indeed I should see results from running 250 mg twice a week.
Then my second cycle later on I can stack. I'm not gung-ho yet, so please opinions on my thought. I will likely choose the path which we both decide is best for me.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Test only. 500mg a week. Do yourself a favor and run it 14 weeks.

Get pre pre cycle blood work. If you take Adex start with .25mg 2x/wk. get blood work done 6 weeks in and adjust ai dose from there.

You wont be disappointed.

Reaction score
Holy long time no talk. Well I never started that cycle. But I think I’m ready now :) I been training since freshmen year in high school. Or more like 8th grade, Graduated in 14. Some days I worked out twice with football and weightlifting separated. I am here to take advice and listen up, though I want a cycle that will aromatize least. Not being a pussy just want the least chances for gyno. I’m sure with proper care and doing it right gyno is nothing to worry about. Mainly care about getting my natural test back up as quickly as possible

Reaction score
I just turned 25 this year so I officially feel comfortable jumping into this realm. Before I was always tweeking about my natural test being plenty high and being too young and yada yada.. welp, time to give this a second swing since I got week feet the first time I came around... now that I have figured that I’ll run test e I’ll hit up the stickies as you meantion for a more precise formula on what to take when. In the mean time, I would just like to make some friends with you guys seeing how willing you are to steer me in the right direction. I appreciate your time and energy, I hope you know. And sorry for bringing up this old ass thread. Just though I’d stick with the one I started.

Reaction score
I just turned 25 this year so I officially feel comfortable jumping into this realm. Before I was always tweeking about my natural test being plenty high and being too young and yada yada.. welp, time to give this a second swing since I got week feet the first time I came around... now that I have figured that I’ll run test e I’ll hit up the stickies as you meantion for a more precise formula on what to take when. In the mean time, I would just like to make some friends with you guys seeing how willing you are to steer me in the right direction. I appreciate your time and energy, I hope you know. And sorry for bringing up this old ass thread. Just though I’d stick with the one I started.

For your first cycle I would run a low dose of test e or test cyp with a lot dose oral, maybe 25mg winstrol or 30mg epistane

500 is a lot and isn't necessary for gains on not only your first cycle but in general

For the last 2 years I have been blasting and cruising, 250mg sustanon/week for my test base/cruise and either an Oral or another injectable

Imo it's always best to start with the lowest effective dose and wait until you plateau before increasing the dosage, not only is it better for your health but you are maximizing your results from the gear

Last edited:

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
Holy long time no talk. Well I never started that cycle. But I think I’m ready now :) I been training since freshmen year in high school. Or more like 8th grade, Graduated in 14. Some days I worked out twice with football and weightlifting separated. I am here to take advice and listen up, though I want a cycle that will aromatize least. Not being a pussy just want the least chances for gyno. I’m sure with proper care and doing it right gyno is nothing to worry about. Mainly care about getting my natural test back up as quickly as possible

I wondered how that turned out.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
You don't want to do prop for a first cycle. Too frequent pins and in general the shots kind of hurt.

Read the aas cycles forum. There is a sticky in there on first cycles. You aren't getting a shorter cycle than 12 weeks.

And since nobody else is gonna say it I will. Anavar is stupid. You will get a pump that's about it. Shit is weak. Get some dbol. It's proof that God is real

god damn I miss POB. Straight to the point.

edit** Welcome back. Stay a while this time.

New Threads