Geneza, Dragon Pharma, Alpha Pharma???

Reaction score
Thinking about getting Irals from one ifbthese or mixed depending on availability. Any reccimendations. And you guessed it, newbie thinking about Naps unless I get suggestions. ( Which prob won't happen because sources here are like americas best secret)

Caballero

Reaction score
Dude wtf ...you got that link to Anobliclabs.com so do your homework and see what labs are testing the best. No one will "recommend " a lab to use, it's always a gamble no matter who says what!

Last edited:

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
You need to find another board to ask questions like that. No one is going to give you information about those labs except scammers. When you put yourself out there like that, you are asking for someone to take advantage of you.

Reaction score
Always a gamble as above, have found in the past a lab which is fantastic one week can be bunk the next.

Trout90

Reaction score
I have one friend that swears by dragon but I've never personally tried it. All my gear has always been unmarked with the same guy and it worked. I've wanted to try to order before but was always suspicious of scams so still haven't

Reaction score
I have pinned alpha many times and ran it for 20 weeks. Never any pip and did gain a lot of lean muscle mass. Just my experience.

Reaction score
Honestly it soubds to me so far that anything online just isn't a safe bet when dealing with this kind of thing. But then again I'm new and have a lot to learn :) just my input