Mr. Olympia 2017

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Really disappointed how Roelly came into the show. Was hoping for him to push a lot of people, but he came in soft as a pancake.

Brandon Curry looked amazing and you could place him as high as 4th, but that would edge out dexter which we know won't happen, but he deserves it.

Ramy wasnt as jaw dropping as he's been in the past, a little drier in the back shots and he would be pushing Phil.

Bonac could be placed 1st and I would have absolutely no problems with it. He's like a smaller Kai but better waist. Complete from head to toe and out conditioned both phil and Ramy.

Josh looked great from the front but from the back it was like night and day.

There was a ton of hype for this show but all the air got let out after seeing so many come out not conditioned enough. Nathan is another one to watch for, great shape but just missed his conditioning.

As for Phil, I used to be a huge Phil fan, but the wow factor has been lost for quite sometime now. He's slightly regressing and you can see it in his fdb and rdb. Dont think his body has it in the tank to go for 10. 8 is the most imo.

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
overall I like Nathan's physique the best, but it's not gonna get him the W. I was really disappointed with Roelly also. He has the sickest most muscular no can defend haha

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Curry got the full shaft and balls, 8th place. Dude should have been 5th. Roelly got a gift with 6th place and Rhoden looked great tonight but i dont think it should have brought him up to 5th. He should have been behind curry for 6th.

Anyway, I knew Phil would win, but the gap is closing.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Like I said, politics. Ramy isn't going to win. Just like Kai never won. Big Ramy is Muslim. There is no way that politics will ever let him be the spokesman for the Olympia.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ramy went for the kill... and left full... too bad not happy

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fkin bullshit.... Fk phil heath

New Threads