TRT and cycling question

timecode2

Reaction score
I'm on self prescribed TRT for over 6 months now.

i plan to use masteron on cycle in a few months, once I'm ready, it's my first time cycling whilst on TRT
Now I know masteron will suppress natural test levels, so would I just need to up my dosage of test a bit more??
(than current TRT dose)

I assume. I should just wanted a second opinion.

on TRT I pin sustanon 120mg a week ( 2 pins 60 each) that gets my levels up to 22nmol/l

before TRT was at 12nmol/l (aged 28)

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mast without injectable test would suppress natural production. It can't suppress test levels from an injectable.

In fact, Mast is a great compliment to trt if you don't feel like doing a full blast. Try staying at your trt dose and adding 400mg mast.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not necessarily. It's really up to you based on your goals and your blood work. Where is your test level at your current trt dose? What are you looking to achieve here with adding the mast? Since you are self trt.

timecode2

Reaction score
At 22nmol/l currently on 120mg a week. My natural level with no TRT IS 12nmol/l

main reasons for mast are that I'm losing a lot of bf I plan to keep going down but would like to help preserve my muscle and harden up I've used it before and I do love the feeling aswell it's really nice

Last edited:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
At 22nmol/l currently on 120mg a week. My natural level with no TRT IS 12nmol/l

main reasons for mast are that I'm losing a lot of bf I plan to keep going down but would like to help preserve my muscle and harden up I've used it before and I do love the feeling aswell it's really nice

Sorry. Missed that on your original post. Nice.its a good choice. It will help your goal. I'm gonna do the same after i finish this blast

Last edited:

timecode2

Reaction score
Mast without injectable test would suppress natural production. It can't suppress test levels from an injectable.

In fact, Mast is a great compliment to trt if you don't feel like doing a full blast. Try staying at your trt dose and adding 400mg mast.
Managed to get mast e (only used mast p before) would using mast e say 2 pins a week be sufficient say Monday Thursday? ( same time as my TRT pins)

Last edited:

New Threads