Another Noob.

Reaction score
yes guys Im yet another noob introducing myself, but here goes, read ahead with disgust.

35 years old from Uk and have been training for about 18 months now. Was training before but slipped and fell in the shower and landed on my ear, was completely naked and there was a crowd of people in the changing rooms. So from that embarrassment a few years ago I ran away never to return.

I then got over it and went back at it, starting off easy, 3 days a week for a month working up to 7 days a week, now Im back to a 5 day training week. I do one body part per day and although I dont have a super strict diet, I try to eat as clean as possible, although I do smother Southwest sauce over everything.

I have a training partner who is roughly lifting the same as myself, well hes lifting more and I need to improve myself to keep up. Hes smaller so has less distance to cover. We have both started trying to, how do you say it, increase our muscle mass quicker, so have took necessary steps to initiate that. Im not completely clueless on it all but would love a few pointers, hence why I signed up. So ill probably be a thread stalker for a while to gain some knowledge and maybe post the odd question or 2.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
welcome aboard man. care to share age/height/weight/bf% and what cycle you are running?

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Hate when I fall on my ear.

Reaction score
Yeah bounced over and ended up busting my ear open, had micro surgery done to fix it.

age 35
height 5'11
weight 195lbs
bodyfat enough to make me suck my gut in when a pretty lady walks past. Never had it measured, not fat by any means but have a tire I dont need.
cycle 250ml test doing 2ml a week, split over two days

Caballero

Reaction score
Welcome to Ugbb man lots of good people's here...enjoy!

Ps- Don't drop the soap ! :32 (18): jk bro haha

New Threads