Help please with tren recovery

Reaction score
Hi everyone i need urgent advice please. Ok so 2 months ago i done one shot of tren only but soon after i had a bad flu so stopped. During that week i had a crazy sex drive and very strong erections. But the following week and up until today i have very low sex drive and very weak erections. Is it to late to do any pct and could i have done any permanent damadge from just one shot ? I have all pct available but what if any would you recommend? Thankyou i am sooo worried i cant even sleep.

Caballero

Reaction score
Go get bloodwork done, see what's outta whack if anything.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
One shot did all that? Damn that kinda sucks. U sure u didn't catch the HIV and not the flu?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Relax and take a deep breath because his is all in your head. That shot of Tren did not give you anything or take anything away.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is retarded. Nothing is gonna happen with just one pin. And it was 2 months ago. I'm telling you some of these posts are very questionable.

Reaction score
Thankyou.
I got bloods results today and they read 15.88 nmol/l (6.1- 27.1) dr says these readings are normal ? What is your opinion.

Reaction score
Like Snake said, you didn't get anything off one pin. Those great feelings you had were placebo effect. You wouldn't feel anything until after a couple of weeks of eod or 3xweek pinning, so I guarantee you didn't feel anything after one pin.
I doubt it would shut you down after one pin, but that I can't guarantee--its potent stuff.
This is assuming the gear is legit and properly dosed, also.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
You said you were going to pin tren but nothing else. Why are you using tren and no test? Please don't do any more AAS until you learn a little more about them. Actually, a lot more.