Some progress on DNP

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
First off, I turned 18 this year. And yes I know I'm a kid, just because your parents ****ed before mine did doesn't mean you know my life better. All over the posts I acknowledged that taking DNP was dumb. You lifeless ****s feel the need to go on a forum and bully "kids". Instead of doing that, try to help people out. Before I started DNP I asked questions but none bothered to give a clear answer. All the posts went on to tell me not to do it knowing damn well I'll do it anyways. I was not asking for your opinion or approval on DNP in this post but apparently giving out your opinion without anyone asking gets you hard. It somehow makes you feel special to call people dumb and point out their young age. I already finished the DNP cycle and STILL you feel the need to tell me NOT to do it, after I did it. Good Night.

Nothing that you have said here makes you any less stupid. You need to diet but you are too goddamn lazy to put the fork down so you take drugs to assist you.

Stop eating and you will lose wait. You don't take advice and consistently post the same ignorant questions. I don't mind being an asshole to you because you still feel entitled to get answers.

You have enough information. Now stop eating like a fat fuk and make some progress.

New Threads