crashed gear

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
IMG_20120420_224717.jpgthis gear has been dunked in almost boiling water and baked at 250f for 30 min.. when baked it came clear but when it cooled well it looks like this

trash right?

Josh30013

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
IMO Unsterile. As me and you already discussed i would trash it. Thanks for the pic thoy!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whaaaaat is that??? Amazes me what some sources will send out with their name on it... That's pathetic.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hmm wonder who this is? Lol

Gstacker

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hard to tell with the pic, are those crystals or mildew looking stuff in there? If it's jus crashed I'd jus heat it up n ad a lil bb to it....

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hard to tell with the pic, are those crystals or mildew looking stuff in there? If it's jus crashed I'd jus heat it up n ad a lil bb to it....

No shit... looks like friggin colonies of bacteria forming lol

inb4opdies

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
no before I heated it , there was a big crystal formation at the bottom of the vial after I heated it in the boil bath it turned into large bubbles the same color as the crystals were. when I give it a swirl to get the bubbles moving they break up into tiny bubbles. I am sure it is the test and if I had to guess what happened I would say that someone had this vial b4 me drew a shot or 2 out and realized it was crashed or it crashed afterwards then the person returned it to the source who then repackaged it and resold it. I could be wrong, regardless he wont be getting any more purchases from myself or my pal, its shitty but I am happy that I got two good ones out of the three I will get use another source for the third bottle :) Now if you didn't know like me you know what crashed gear looks like, or a form of it anyway lol

Gstacker

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What is it anyways? Test cyp 300?

Reaction score
Omg...)) Really interesting ... ) I never had problems like that cause i dealing with for years and they never sent me a crap like that.

I love the pp in butt

Last edited by a moderator:

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Please don't shill your lab outside the underground section. Links are not allowed here.

New Threads