Who here "runs" year round ?

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Don't know where this threads turning point happened but
I ran 1g Test for a year and ****ing loved it.....
Completely off everything and penis is still functioning at 100%
I start tearing randomly every once in awhile but other than that no regrets lol
And it's not emotional tearing shxt jusr happens haha IDK it's weird as fuk (It's happening as i type lmao)

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Use to cycle on and off, but decided to blast and cruise from now on. Problem was i was yoyoing in weight too much. I'd come off and go back to around 195 and the go on and go back to around 210. I said fuk it and now cruise at around 150mg a wk and then blast for 12 wks and then go back to cruise for same amount if time. Just started doing this but hopefully I can keep progressing instead if seeing the same yoyo Bullshit before.

Trout90

Reaction score
It's a tough one. Most users I know say to get on and stay on to become a true bodybuilder but I never did. I always worried about my endocrine system and things like what if my supplier dried up. Well guess what. At the moment at least he is so I'm glad I'm not reliant and needed it. I do hope I can get it consistently again soon tho

Reaction score
I haven't decided what way to go but I have not stopped for 2 years now ,lowest 500mg weekly.
highest 1g 6months, now on the tren. then back to just test.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Blast and cruise is the way to go.

My old goals would have me cruise at 1.5g/week. Now I just cruise at a gram preferably.

I did get off everything for a year or so though.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You better be fukking huge at those doses or your just a joke in my book if u ain't huge running shit like that.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No offense hulk but times have changed here..guys should look like a pro cruising on a gram..I'm willing to bet you look exactly the same as u always have cause u think more drugs is the answer .. learn how to eat and train for once and forget about your retarded doses .. show a pic of what a guy who cruised on a g looks like..

Last edited:

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
When I competed in Powerlifting I was always on cycle with short cruises

Gotta know your body and how to do it.

Ran GH for years
Never have came off test since 1st inject about 10 years ago
Can't run harsh stuff all the time
Had medical attention on me which include imagining of liver and kindneys with bloods

If you are not a competitor you shouldn't do as we do, my Doctor wasn't ok with all of it but did her best for me knowing it's wasn't just a gym membership to me either and that I had purpose behind it all and was going to do it anyway to compete the best I could.

I would bounce around cycles like this

Tren / Test
NPP / Test
Mast / Test / Var

I would find my sweet spots and not go beyond it because it won't feel great if I did.

There is a point where too much makes training harder!

Too little is better then too much unless it's Test, I don't like total test ever under 600 to 700ng

700ng is a sweet spot for me on TRT or a little above

750mg Test a week was sweet spot on any blast, higher then that was shitty.

FOOD, REST and CONSISTENCY is key, I'd go 4 days a week for years at a time YEARS!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I honestly am not too familiar on cruising on a gram of test because I've never done it. I have ran a gram before but for a short period. There is no disputing that running test levels really high for long periods ofy time is just not wise. It's just flat out dangerous. You need to bring your level back down to normal ranges

Reactions: Jin

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I honestly am not too familiar on cruising on a gram of test because I've never done it. I have ran a gram before but for a short period. There is no disputing that running test levels really high for long periods ofy time is just not wise. It's just flat out dangerous. You need to bring your level back down to normal ranges

every party needs a pooper, thats why we invited youuuuu :32 (18):

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No offense hulk but times have changed here..guys should look like a pro cruising on a gram..I'm willing to bet you look exactly the same as u always have cause u think more drugs is the answer .. learn how to eat and train for once and forget about your retarded doses .. show a pic of what a guy who cruised on a g looks like..

I don't blame you for saying what you did. I've been a ghost for a long time.

A guy should look NPC ready if he is cruising at a gram. Diet is the biggest key and the biggest game changer.

I told the wife that, before getting back to my old gear levels of cruising at 1g/week, I could no longer use extra gear to compensate for laziness in diet. That was a sad goodbye to fudge pops!

Once I have spent enough time and got my results, my avatar will be updated so i can shut ya up, muy droog.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh and plenty of folks know about cruising at a gram; look at Swiper from Rxmuscle forums (and on TID years ago). He also doesnt compete and is transparent with dosages.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

O am sorry, but I disagree and will say that is a blanket statement.

"Dangerous" is wholly dependent on the individual.

I, for one, am glad I ignored such statements. I ask "why?" to every statement made.

I do not recommend anyone to do 1g. Do research.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't make blanket statements. Running a gram of anything is gonna be hard on your heart. Eventually...

Last edited:

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
If you're "cruising" at a gram of test, WTF does a blast look like?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did you just compare yourself to swiper lol?? He looks like a pro bb and can be if he wanted to., don't compare yourself to him hulk ..

New Threads