Who here "runs" year round ?

Caballero

Reaction score
Making the commitment to blast and cruise is a big one(minus the guys on trt).So curious how many guys here, have taken the plunge and are using year round ?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
TRT + one 16 week cycle here. Some guys run their "TRT" and are holding TT of 3k but say that's my TRT, that's not TRT.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I thought about it but then told myself to stfu and pct

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
all the experienced guys here will tell you your body will respond better if you come off for a while, or maybe they are trying to sabotage me hmmm.....

Caballero

Reaction score
Back in 2012 went on a 2 yr blast and cruise and when I did finally pct. My natural levels fortunately bounced back in my early 40's.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
yeah man my last run was long, let's call it an experimentation ;) I was worried how I would feel coming off but all is good besides the minor suicidal thoughts... jk

Caballero

Reaction score
but all is good besides the minor suicidal thoughts... jk
Since you mentioned it through the 2 yrs I was experiencing some depression and ran tren. NOT cool ...cuz I did have some minor thoughts of suicide. Dropped the tren ASAP!!!

Caballero

Reaction score
Oh I know you were jk man but just wanted to share that in case someone else is/has dealt with this. Knowing the signs is important for young guys...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
all the experienced guys here will tell you your body will respond better if you come off for a while, or maybe they are trying to sabotage me hmmm.....

Sabatoge. Because that isn't true. When you come off you lose muscle no matter how hard you try. That won't happen if you just stay on and keep cals at at least maintenance. So how does that even make sense? Pct is for quitters.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Sabatoge. Because that isn't true. When you come off you lose muscle no matter how hard you try. That won't happen if you just stay on and keep cals at at least maintenance. So how does that even make sense? Pct is for quitters.

I know man I was being a smartass lol.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
If you getting way bigger than you normally are in a short amount of time

Then returning back to normal is something that is going to mentally fuk you

Dont get huge all of a sudden, use a compound deit and training that will slowly ad sustainable gaines

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
I use to stay on year round but due to circumstances I've been off....definitely not as strong but I've been carb crazy so that's helped keep size

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
It depends on what you're really asking here.
Theres a few guys that blast full time.
Theres many who cruise kind of high.
And then there's the ones that drop to true trt for various amounts of time.

I chose over a year ago to stay on. I knew what my long term goals were. And I knew that I have the genetics to get where I want to be PL wise.
That said, I do drop to 125/wk periodically no matter what. Long term health is still important.

BigJohnny

Elite
Reaction score
i blast 12-16 weeks and come off to my trt dose(200pw) for at least the same amount of time as I blast.

Caballero

Reaction score
It depends on what you're really asking here.
Theres a few guys that blast full time.
Theres many who cruise kind of high.
And then there's the ones that drop to true trt for various amounts of time.

I chose over a year ago to stay on. I knew what my long term goals were. And I knew that I have the genetics to get where I want to be PL wise.
That said, I do drop to 125/wk periodically no matter what. Long term health is still important.

Wasn't asking anything specifically brother just curious as to members Aas program's. Just getting a feeling for who's who and their usage.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive been on for 9 months and am younger. only 100mg a wk, but being under 35 and planning to stay on for 20/25 yrs ahead will be interesting.