Who here "runs" year round ?

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Wasn't asking anything specifically brother just curious as to members Aas program's. Just getting a feeling for who's who and their usage.
In that case I'll take it a little further.

In my short career I've quickly come around to the ideology that "test is best"
No other compound has more research done on it. It's simple and effective. Easily manageable sides. You could run a gram a week for a year straight and as long as your crit is in check, remain relatively healthy.
I make it a point to avoid veterinary drugs, although a little eq is nice off-season for the endurance boost during a recomp.
More and more research is coming out about nandrolones and their effect on brain function. Definitely not something I'd recommend long term, especially tren. Far too many people use tren as a crutch for slacking on their diet imo. You see it all over the place.
As far as orals go, I'm a huge fan of drol in bursts. If I stay on it too long I start having problems with reactive hypoglycemia. I don't know the exact science behind it, but it's repeatable and disappears as soon as the drol is gone.

Will my opinions change in the future? Probably. This is all a constant learning process for every one of us.

I guess my closing statement to sum this up is whatever path you choose, make sure you use AAS as a tool and not the foundation of your existence.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I do a blast then cruise. I would be on TRT anyway, so the cruise is just a little higher than the TRT but not much. (250pw)

ps. Im old.

Caballero

Reaction score
Wow 250mg per wk man that's pushing it for the normal ranges of trt...no ?

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I am virtually at zero without anything. I do agree its a little steep for TRT, just a cruise. lol I guess you could call it "enhanced TRT". lol

Caballero

Reaction score
I am virtually at zero without anything. I do agree its a little steep for TRT, just a cruise. lol I guess you could call it "enhanced TRT". lol
Zero?!?! Damn brother I don't blame you then. At the end of the day "too each their own".

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Just turned the big 50 the other day. Messing with my head.

Caballero

Reaction score
Happy belated Motown! Hey why don't you do what every other 50 something yr old man does up here in Canada! They go buy a Corvette to relive their youth LOL :)

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
You can't say you bought a Camaro without saying the year first ....

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
yep good head will definitely make you feel 10 years younger ;)

My wife spoils me fortunately/unfortunately, however you want to look at it. Guess she enjoys it, few times shes come up burping then smiles and wipes her mouth, other day (started taking the supps to increase loads since last year she mentioned i dont nut as much) and she came up smiling, "wow, that was a two gulper"...she dont know im trying the load supps so i guess maybe they might be working? Thats the only thing that bums me out with trt (and age) is the smaller loads since she likes it.

now just wondering if all the years of trt and play cycles are causing aromatising in her system since she's getting bigger too (not in a good way)...or maybe its the cream cheese and bagels or countless other bad things she eats while sitting all day being static?