Whats the best way to find a good source

Caballero

Reaction score
All you sorry mother f***ers give these guys shit asking about a source. They are brothers in iron just trying to avoid getting ripped off and possibly injecting some garbage into their bodies. In my opinion that's exactly what these forums are for. To guide and help eachother in training, nutrition, and supplementation. So to deny a brother in need and say that's not what this is for I say f**k you. Do you think your post is really gonna tip off the dea? Guarantee the msha is already on this shit. Quit being selfish pre Madanas and point your brothers in the right direction
I think someone needs a diaper change...

Reaction score
I got hiv from gay sex and will happily share my needles and drugs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
All you sorry mother f***ers give these guys shit asking about a source. They are brothers in iron just trying to avoid getting ripped off and possibly injecting some garbage into their bodies. In my opinion that's exactly what these forums are for.

Then start your own forum and leave us the f*ck alone

CCCP

Reaction score
All you sorry mother f***ers give these guys shit asking about a source. They are brothers in iron just trying to avoid getting ripped off and possibly injecting some garbage into their bodies. In my opinion that's exactly what these forums are for. To guide and help eachother in training, nutrition, and supplementation. So to deny a brother in need and say that's not what this is for I say f**k you. Do you think your post is really gonna tip off the dea? Guarantee the msha is already on this shit. Quit being selfish pre Madanas and point your brothers in the right direction

The dea would not get involved with cracking a case of steroids, more like the fda, the dea would just cooperate with the fda.

Last edited:

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Test, HCG and no AI.

You'll feel like a women soon enough.

HCG = Estrogen

Test = Estrgen spike

Test and no AI is fine IMO but HCG will make the estrogen go up much hire.

Your neighbor probably don't wanna deal with you because he see's you're more about just jumping in then educating yourself and could lead up to him getting into trouble.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Don't give me bullshit about you knowing what you're doing, your posts show no education at all!

Chaos501

Reaction score
Your neighbor might be your best shot. But keep in mind steroid users are less likely to admit to their use than a heroin addict.

People ask for sources here daily. And get flamed. But the truth is we can't really tell you how to get a source so clearly. It's not like there is an application process.

What I can say is it's about relationships. If you don't come off like you are just looking for a source and develop and honest relationship then your new friends are more likely to help.

Take your neighbor for example. Invite him to train together. Even if it's just once a week where you guys squat and push each other.

This is is a perfect how to. You will get the best sources this way!!!!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Say tilltheend 3 times while facing the mirror..the dr will show up

New Threads