Better Details

Reaction score
My goal is to compete in the amateur category of an Arnold Classic. I would be in the masters division, I am 52 years old at this time and have started TRT via injection about a month ago. Blood work showed my TEST levels were at 300. The doctor has me on HCG along with 1ML of testosterone a week. What would be good to cycle along with the weekly injections of testosterone?? I have been training naturally off and on for over 30yrs, am naturally cut but need more size to compete.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are gonna have to give the doc time to sort out the trt. When is the doc asking to see you again for blood work?

Reaction score
I believe the doctor wants more blood work in Nov. So is possible he will increase my test? I have never done this before so I am thinking 1ML of test is the most I will get,and I'm reading you need at least 500mg a week to start. This is done through a doctor via mail. I mail the blood work in and he gives me a script. Thats why I'm thinking what would be good to cycle with it? I have read that those on TRT program keep it as it is also used as a PCT.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I believe the doctor wants more blood work in Nov. So is possible he will increase my test? I have never done this before so I am thinking 1ML of test is the most I will get,and I'm reading you need at least 500mg a week to start. This is done through a doctor via mail. I mail the blood work in and he gives me a script. Thats why I'm thinking what would be good to cycle with it? I have read that those on TRT program keep it as it is also used as a PCT.

Ok so you have some very basic stuff to work out.

Like pct or post cycle therapy. If you are on trt you don't do pct. You just resume your trt dose.

And trt isn't about the most you can get. It's not about making all kinds of crazy gains. It's about health and restoring hormonal processes that were missing in the absence of adequate natural testosterone.

Having said that, a good addition to help add some size would be deca at 400 to 600 per week.

You will need to watch your blood work while doing this especially hematocrit

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
is your 1ml dose of tes 200mg...?

500mg of most slow ester's (enth, cyp) would be 2.5ml. Assuming the tes is 200mg/ml.

New Threads