Cycle/gyno/ stack advice

Reaction score
Ok guys need some veteran advice. On a 600 mg week test only cycle about to add Deca or tren. Trying to decide. Now I know most of you guys think peptides are junk but I'm taking ghrp-2 100mcg 3 times daily with cjc-1295 no dac. I'm also using 10 units of humulin-r after workout only. Been doing that a little over a week and been on everything else about 6 weeks. Gone from 177 to 193 so far. Had pre-existing gyno that's not noticeable but is behind left nipple and has grown a bit. Still can't tell unless you feel it but it is about the size of a strawberry. No swollen nipples or anything. I'm taking 600 mg b-6 everyday and 1 mg anastrozole eod. It has seemed to have gone down a bit. I also have letro. I don't want to lose gains and strength or **** up my sex drive. New girlfriend and all. I felt weak in gym today but that may be from working outside all day in 100 degree heat. Also got some clenbuterol and want to know how much I should take daily. Already pretty lean and I'm 42. Wondering about advice for gyno, deca or tren and clenbuterol. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks for reading this.

Reaction score
Anyone else on advice of what to add steroid wise to test and what anti-e to use?

Reaction score
What are your goals? Slin, deca or tren, clen... what do you want to achieve? How long are you running the cycle? If you were going to run deca, probably should've started with the test. If you're doing 16 weeks of test, that's 10 weeks of deca starting now, and that's not enough time for deca.
Tren is a powerful compound. I would never suggest haphazardly throwing it into a blast midway through. It's not something you approach lightly. And you're running slin and going to throw clen in? Have experience with any of those prior to this cycle?
You have arimidex. Why do you need another AI? Have you run arimidex before? Maybe it's bunk. Your dose sounds a little high. When's the last time you got bloodwork?

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Oh wait I looked it up its called obsessive compulsive disorder

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why do you need to add things? What was your original cycle plan? Why would you add clen while trying to gain weight?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
any 19-nor is just going to make semi-gyno issues fare.

I would avoid both. Get some nolva and begin 20mg ED, see how that goes for 4-6wks. It should bring things down.........If not, you need ralox and a low dose of letro.

That would be as much shit you could throw at it without going to a real Doc for it.